Texture Pack De-Sexualized Zoologist

I'm sorry, but I have absolutely no Idea why, for me it works perfectly fine.

That is because the .zip package is packed like this:
Code:
Texture pack.zip
â”” New Zoologist Sprites png-version
  ├ content (Folder)
  ├ icon.png
  â”” pack.json

Rather then this (Example):
Code:
New Zoologist Sprite.zip
├ content (Folder)
├ icon.png
â”” pack.json
Which will work with the .zip being place within the ResourcePacks Folder
^.~

as mentioned in the Texturepack Guide
1.4 Texture Pack Support & Setup said:
To add a texture pack, download it from wherever the pack authors have placed the pack. Save the file to your Resource Packs folder

@Oh Boy & @CamoKnightAK
If you extract the folder from within the .zip package into your ResourcePacks Folder, then the Texturepack will work for you
^^

Last edited:
That is because the .zip package is packed like this:
Code:
Texture pack.zip
â”” New Zoologist Sprites png-version
  ├ content (Folder)
  ├ icon.png
  â”” pack.json

Rather then this (Example):
Code:
New Zoologist Sprite.zip
├ content (Folder)
├ icon.png
â”” pack.json
Which will work with the .zip being place within the ResourcePacks Folder
^.~

as mentioned in the Texturepack Guide

@Cobra shark gaming & @CamoKnightAK
If you extract the folder from within the .zip package into your ResourcePacks Folder, then the Texturepack will work for you
^^
Oh, okay.
I just followed the tutorial.
Thanks for the info.

Looks nice, but when I put the ZIP file on the resource packs folder it doesn't appear on Terraria. I tried to fix it by putting the resourcepack (icon, content folder, metadata file...) on a new ZIP and worked, but the zoologist didn't change.

Looks nice, but when I put the ZIP file on the resource packs folder it doesn't appear on Terraria. I tried to fix it by putting the resourcepack (icon, content folder, metadata file...) on a new ZIP and worked, but the zoologist didn't change.
You need to put just the folder inside the .zip under ResourcePacks

Also, to the pack creator, thank you! I didn't mind the normal sprites all that much, but they still did make me pretty uncomfortable at times. Thank you for making a more reasonable sprite.

Also, to the pack creator, thank you! I didn't mind the normal sprites all that much, but they still did make me pretty uncomfortable at times. Thank you for making a more reasonable sprite.
I'm glad you like it, I should probably fix it so people don't get confused anymore.

Nevermind, "fixing it" made it even more confusing.

I think it's okay as it is and if someone gets confused he just has to ask.

Last edited:

Ok, that works, thanks!
I didn't know that folders work too for texture packs in terraria.

I appreciate that you made this, The original sprites are just pure fan service to all the furries in the official terraria discord server in my opinion.
You're welcome.
I never was on the Terraria Discord so I don't know who is active there, but I am still very upset that they added something so obviously fetishized like the Zoologist to my favorite game, and I don't even mean the fox parts.

I actually really like this sprite, the outfit suits her really well. Though I wouldn't say the original sprite is sexualized, if a character has bigger breasts that doesn't mean she's sexualized, just like in real life
Thank you, I didn't know how to word it properly. I like that someone made an interesting take on a new design for the Zoologist, but saying she is "horribly oversexualized" honestly comes off as rude and misunderstanding to me. Again, I like the design the dude made, but he's just kinda rude about it.

Back
Top Bottom