Mobile Settling Liquids at 99%

Jaypee_

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
Oppo A3S
Mobile OS
8.1 Android
So, i was doing some quest to the angler and time passes and i decided to take a rest. Once i got back using my Journey (yes the world is journey mode) Player, the settling liquids loading screen stucked up on 99%. I searched through the forums but i dind't quite see a clear answer, need a little help here cause i don't wanna lose all my progress by this bug.

Attachments

• JaypeeSMP.zip
    5.3 MB · Views: 66
I've loaded it up on my phone, and it paused a couple of times while settling liquid, but it did load.

I haven't changed anything in the world. Just loaded and saved again. With any luck it might work now.

Attachments

• JaypeeSMP.wld
    6.4 MB · Views: 67
Yeah unfortunately it's still stuck and instead of 99%, it's 50%. I waited for a good 15 minutes and it paused three times like you said but dind't load.

Hmm, sorry I couldn't fix it. I checked the map in a map viewer and I couldn't see any problem with water anywhere. Sometimes it's caused by a lot of falling water, and removing it helps.

Hopefully a dev can have a look at it. They'll know more what to look for.

Out of interest, have you tried loading the backup world? You would need to move the original temporarily, and delete .bak from the filename of the backup world.

Unfortunately it still doesn't work even after using the backup.

Also, would you mind attaching the png of the revealed map of my world? I actually need it and will help me find some sort of things that i need in the future.

And also, i turned off the "Map" option in the settings while on main menu and it actually works perfectly with my journey player, the problem is that i can't use pylons which is kind of a bummer. But atleast i can play with my journey player, still looking forward to fix this bug.

Here you go:
JaypeeSMP.png

Is there an excess of liquid, that you added, anywhere in the world?
Yes and it was like all of the biomes so i can complete the angler's quests, but once i loaded the world with the map toggled off i started using my super absorbent sponge and remove all of the water that i have putted.

ok

is this journey mode?
Yes it is Journey Mode.

So i was right. My friend built a red square, it just doesn't exist and idk why it shows a red square on the map png of Calen.

Edit: Sorry "My friend DID NOT build a red square"

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-10-29-22-15-37-42.png
    Screenshot_2020-10-29-22-15-37-42.png
    79.6 KB · Views: 70
Back
Top Bottom