Ask Glitchtrap Anything

Sorry flowey, but do not call Gaster a skeleton trashbag. you only have around 4 thousand health and I would hate mowing it down again, and again, over and over. I have vampire knives, and an infinite healing source. It would be an endless battle
(errr...
Photoshop Flowey
"Howdy! It's me, FLOWEY. FLOWEY the FLOWER!"Battle Information
Music playing
HP
DF
0 (when weakened)
)

also, his defense is only zero when weakened. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure it's the same as the Dungeon Guardian's, 9999.))
(ALSO, his attacks are far faster than lightning, I'd say approaching the speed of light [by seeing how Frisk can easily dodge lightning from Vulcan, and how Omega Flowey's attacks move faster than said lightning, that's how people came to that conclusion, and almost everyone agrees with it.]. ALSO, he can shoot NUCLEAR BOMBS like throwing pebbles! He'd EASILY destroy ENTIRE WORLDS without effort! ALLLLLSOOOOOOO, he can LITERALLY move you into his attacks by RESETting! I think that's all.)

(ALSO, his attacks are far faster than lightning, I'd say approaching the speed of light [by seeing how Frisk can easily dodge lightning from Vulcan, and how Omega Flowey's attacks move faster than said lightning, that's how people came to that conclusion, and almost everyone agrees with it.]. ALSO, he can shoot NUCLEAR BOMBS like throwing pebbles! He'd EASILY destroy ENTIRE WORLDS without effort! ALLLLLSOOOOOOO, he can LITERALLY move you into his attacks by RESETting! I think that's all.)
(so ye.)
*Obliterates the player that DARED challenge him and proceeds to grief his world until there's nothing left but craters everywhere that go down to the Cavern Layer.

wow, we make a good team :D :D :D
"I guess so... s- grrr, do I HAVE to say this...? Yes, yes I do. SORRY FOR SPEARING YOU IN THE BUTT WITH VINES *GASP* I DID IT I'M SO EMBARRASSED"
(It's my opinion that Flowey can feel any negative emotions, that positive ones associated with the SOUL are gone but the rest are still there. That's why Flowey can get angry, sad, and scared, and disgusted.)

Back
Top Bottom