Single Thread RP Inner demons

Geotree

Skeletron
This is kind of an experiment but not really
This rp is based off of a mod idea i had but surprisingly didnt attempt. The idea is that the world is overrun by powerful demons. I will have all the info needed ...er, soon, so this is based of of the mod that never existed. Weapons are yours to make, i will only add weapons that i feel should be part of the lore

omicron is the king of demons, he is the most powerful force you can face
He is extremely powerful, dont believe me? See you on your next trip to the afterlife

Do what you want in this realm
do what you want, want to become a demon that rivals even omicron? Do it
Want to drive him out for the greater good? Why not
Want to join omicron and help him ruthlessly torture all others? Whats stopping you?
Want to turn this into a farming simulator? I
advise against it, BUT WHY THE HELL NOT

when making a character, dont make it too op and stupid.
Name:

Appearance (Anything should work):

Species:

Equipment:

Ablities:

Quirks:

Flaws:

Personality:
The Desert Prowler is a cactus possessed by Phi, the demon of the desert. It will stalk people at day posing as a normal cactus, and by night strike their prey. It's only defining feature from other cactus is the large flower on it's head. It can be exploited to fight it by finding that specific cactus. When fighting it will burrow into the sand and pop out in the prey's blind spot to attempt a sneak attack, it will also occasionally fire spikes. If The desert prowler is losing a fight, the flower on it's head will bloom increasing its power and firing burning spikes.
Omicron is the king of demons, and is also the strongest, he has proven himself time and time again by beating all other demons, while also powering others and introducing new ones. He will only fight once his 3 most trusted subordinates have been beaten, in which case they will have proven themselves worthy of fighting him. Omicron never holds back and when fighting a worthy opponent will ruthlessly torture them before finally killing them. The only people that have seen him are either dead, being tortured, or are his guardians.
These three are the guardians of Omicron. Anyone hoping to fight Omicron must go through them first. They are the only ones to see Omicron and live. Alpha burns her enemies to a crisp when fighting, she uses High temperature fire and magma when fighting. Beta's is one of the strongest when it comes to brute force, taking a direct hit from him is nearly always a guarantee to death or extreme injury. Delta is the strongest of the three, using darkness they blind his enemies and torture them with nightmares. he prefers to play with enemies instead of just killing them.
Rho is known as the forest stalker as he stalks large groups at night, waiting for them to let down their guard. he then toys and eventually kills them. his way of attacking consists of controlling trees, various animals, and burrowing through the ground to pop up and slash at them. When things get tough, he eventually stops hiding and attacks full force.

Last edited:
(I'm probably just gonna use Esther, I barely slept as usual and am too tired to try making a new OC *casually ignores my unused OC list and unused OC description documents*)

(It is. Here's my character:
Name:
Eric Munroe (Skittles)
Appearance (Anything should work):
Screen Shot 2020-11-21 at 10.17.04 PM.png

Species:
Human
Equipment:
A shotgun and a magnum pistol.
Abilities:
Can jet-boost for a short amount of time.
Quirks:
Moves around a bit awkwardly, turns before walking, bobs his head up and down jankily while speaking, runs at a consistent pace, almost like he's a video game character.
Flaws:
Shoots at anything that's blue, even if allied with it.
Personality:
Takes things seriously, but acts sarcastic at times. Is oblivious to his ridiculousness, and insists it's normal.

(So I have a few options:
1: get some damn sleep for once, then make a new OC
2: being lazy and using Esther or Olive
3: be even lazier and make an OC with Smash Ultimate Mii Fighters)

Name: Changing Flask

Appearance (Anything should work): An unicorn stallion in their early adulthood with gray coat, green eyes and messy dark-blue mane, and the green flask cutie mark.

Species: Unicorn

Equipment: A bag worth of potions and ingredients. He only recently embarked on journey, so he doesn't have much of either.

Abilities: Can create about any potion, given time. The skill level is intermediate, so most of them might be made successfully, but not all. Tied to his Cutie Mark talent. He does have a few racial unicorn magic, including telekinesis and identification.

Quirks: Trusts people easily, might become a quirk or a flaw depending on course of the action. Also knowledgable on the local herbs and ingredients.

Flaws: Frail physically, is also straight-up bad at fighting.

Personality: He still seems quite easily fascinated by alchemy and how it works. He is also carefree, since he doesn't really regard anything as irreversible. Does hold a bit of grudge on dragons, due to them being natural predators.

(I'm seriously considering option 3 with how tired I am while not wanting to use Esther or Olive again)

Name: Changing Flask

Appearance (Anything should work): An unicorn stallion in their early adulthood with gray coat, green eyes and messy dark-blue mane, and the green flask cutie mark.

Species: Unicorn

Equipment: A bag worth of potions and ingredients. He only recently embarked on journey, so he doesn't have much of either.

Abilities: Can create about any potion, given time. The skill level is intermediate, so most of them might be made successfully, but not all. Tied to his Cutie Mark talent. He does have a few racial unicorn magic, including telekinesis and identification.

Quirks: Trusts people easily, might become a quirk or a flaw depending on course of the action. Also knowledgable on the local herbs and ingredients.

Flaws: Frail physically, is also straight-up bad at fighting.

Personality: He still seems quite easily fascinated by alchemy and how it works. He is also carefree, since he doesn't really regard anything as irreversible. Does hold a bit of grudge on dragons, due to them being natural predators.
Why not, accepted

Back
Top Bottom