What is the hardest achievement in terraria

I wouldn't say Supreme Helper Minion is tough. it's just time consuming. ...But, I think that is, because many approach that achievement wrongly. To begin with, many players don't fish at all. But once you actually realise that you can get a bunch of cool stuff from fishing, like frog leg, and hardmode ores from crates and such...

I think a good approach for supreme helper minion is simply to spread it to multiple playthrough. if you do 30 quests (golden fishing pole. guaranted reward at the 30th quest) if you're lucky, you might get the fish finder and the tackle bag too by that point. (though quite often not...) and then do a few more. 30~50 quests per playthrough. not 200 in a single playthrough.
Then you can get the achievement eventually. without getting super bored.
Because spending 200 consecutive in game days with fishing would be super boring indeed. but if approached in a different way, it's not that bad. just don't try to tackle it in one-go.

In fact, once you got the achievement, it feels weird when you fish in the next playthrough for the fish finder and stuff, and they won't count to the achievement anymore XD

---

As for what is the toughest achievement though, I'm not sure. EoL is super difficult too. I managed to defeat her first time on expert just 2 days ago XD lol. But I still didn't managed to defeat expert moon lord, or have trouble with him even on normal mode, since his deathray passes through solid blocks...
Betsy is also tough, though managed to defeat her several times on normal. (it was before that achievement got added, so still don't have it XD lol)

Not an achievement per-se, but I think completing the bestiary is also very tough. didn't managed to do it so far... XD

Hardest in my opinion is 200fishing quests.
I unlocked all other achievements without to much trouble but I hate the fishing mechanic of the game and just how powerful it is. So out of spite I left it at 195/200 quests for sooooo long till I wanted an other cellphone for a new character and did not want to steal it from the other character.

Without cheats: Frost Legion. Really.
With cheats: 200 fishing quests. That's not even hard, that's just boring.

Without cheats: Frost Legion. Really.
With cheats: 200 fishing quests. That's not even hard, that's just boring.
All the achievements are not hard to get but the fishing quest is the hardest mentally to force myself to do it and not be spiteful

The 200 fishing quests one (aka Supreme Helper Minion) without a doubt. It's just so much more time consuming than every other achievement in the game that it still baffles me to this day. Most other achievements can all be obtained in a regular playthrough, some require specific builds or a bit of luck but nothing comes close to this one.

Also FYI, you can edit your posts, you don't need to make another just to correct yourself.
yea i've never done a single fishing quest soooo looks like i gotta lot of work to do

Back
Top Bottom