OOC Shattered (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luckily I have a few reasons for why Esther wouldn't have the other Pokémon (if that's the case), mostly one for Vest and Berry.
I might need to get to work on descriptions.

No.
Berry was her first Pokémon, so that doesn't make sense.
Berry would be gone because they're staying at their home island, and Vest would be gone because he's on some exploration missions with Zorua.
Don't ask why I spend more time on Backstories for the Pokémon than those for the actual characters.

Now let's see...

Agnes is the Shaper (Earth)
John Stalwart is a human, but if one really severe danger comes, he becomes the Unicorn on "Go!" (Light)
Esther would be sorts of beast tamer. (Nature)
Marth would be some sort of lesser villain. (Dark, evil)
Dr. Strange would be a... well, genius bruiser. (Brains)
Othima is a Sin wielder (Dark, not evil)
And Shemor is a lich by all the signs (Undead)

Esther would be sorts of beast tamer. (Nature
Esther would be more wind and light, considering those are the types of magic she can use (she can use other types, but she never does for personal reasons)
Also I have 28% left so imma listen to music on YouTube now, so I gotta go Afk.

Well, she's more of a caretaker, and that's what her Pokémon refer to her as. (The Pokémon basically train themselves :p)

They fight fairly, and usually stop when one of the Pokémon reaches very low hp. (Usually when at red)

Not really, if one of the Pokémon is almost at red but in a situation where any move will result in a KO, then they just stop at yellow.

Nope.
Would be surprising if that would happen, considering all of the (not counting the alternate team) Pokémon except Vest and Exci are level 100, Vest is level 75, and Exci is level 13 and kinda can't do :red: damage wise.
Also, I'm checking out for now, 19%

Well... still, I guess the reason both my characters are there is that the wish was a literal (or probably thinking of all abstractly heroic people) genie.

A hero, but didn't speak what kind of hero.

A resilient homeless may be a hero to other homeless people. (John Stalwart)

An adventurer may be a hero to people they visited sometimes.

A person who breaks away from the standards and does so successfully may be a hero to themselves (Agnes), or to the part of society.

My character arrives on somewhat their own terms, considering previous lore involving them. No matter how powerful the Guide was, no amount of power would have been possible enough to summon Othima to this world from their end. It had to been on his 'own' terms, or else it wouldn't really work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom