I'm lucky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hizora

Steampunker
I got PC terraria recently and just beat skeletron legit and, lets say i got chippy's couch first try! (ive heard about people who have never gotten it in their 300+ hours)
20201125203350_1.jpg

should i put it in my house?
20201126000630_1.jpg

Hello Hizora.

When it comes to threads, they are meant to focus on more general topics that allow other people to also share their own experiences. Making a thread just for your achievements doesn't leave a lot of room for discussion.

Due to this we have locked your Thread along with this one: Oh yeah!

It is fun to be able to share your experiences when you make great achievements in the game. We want to see them shared, but when threads are just about the Thread Creator without having a topic that invites discussion from other members on their own experiences as well, it is difficult to have larger discussions. Its for this reason that profile posts can be used to share these experiences. You may repost your achievements on your profile if you have not already done so if you desire.

Congrats on defeating Skeletron, getting Chippy's Couch and the Wall of Flesh. They are great achievements that you can share on your profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom