Will there ever be a king bee and a queen slime?

I think there is a very high chance they wouldn't be added. There are already mechanical versions of Skeletron, The Eater of Worlds and Eye of Cthulhu. There'd be too many second versions of bosses

One of them its a Mollusk that will be fought During the Blood moon, I think that the other its "Bullet Hell" (idk what do they meant with that, Probably just a bullet hell)
(With a pretty good soundtrack as Cenx Said btw), Both are Hardmode, So I don't think that a King Bee or Queen slime will be added, If you want to see the Mollusk you can give a look at the Journey's End Trailer.

One of them its a Mollusk that will be fought During the Blood moon, I think that the other its "Bullet Hell" (idk what do they meant with that, Probably just a bullet hell)
(With a pretty good soundtrack as Cenx Said btw), Both are Hardmode, So I don't think that a King Bee or Queen slime will be added, If you want to see the Mollusk you can give a look at the Journey's End Trailer.
apparently the blood moon one isn't actually one of them. That is just a mini boss

king bee and queen slime both can be a bullet hell boss. also i think it was stated she has a really good sound track so it probably queen slime if they where added.

king bee and queen slime both can be a bullet hell boss. also i think it was stated she has a really good sound track so it probably queen slime if they where added.
So we COULD have original boss ideas with unique mechanics and visuals, or we could buff that guy you already fought (who revolves around you having limited mobility)

The game is SEMI-factually accurate. And a King bee would make the devs look lazy as they already pulled this with King Slime.

Back
Top Bottom