Resolved [Mobile] World seed question & planter box question

Dangedifiknow

Empress of Light
World Seed: Can I use the same world seed but give the world a different name while both are in my Worlds folder without messing up the game?
Planter Boxes: Are there any specific things to know to get seeds put in planter boxes to fully grow? Example: On my map I put 3 planter boxes but the 3rd plant hasn't grown no matter how long I was in the world. I've tried removing the background wall around it but still no joy. Same thing with a sakura sapling planter on 3 blocks of grass dirt at about 100 above 0 surface level. (I kept wishing for an insta-grow potion for building purposes. LOL)

World Seed: Can I use the same world seed but give the world a different name while both are in my Worlds folder without messing up the game?
Planter Boxes: Are there any specific things to know to get seeds put in planter boxes to fully grow? Example: On my map I put 3 planter boxes but the 3rd plant hasn't grown no matter how long I was in the world. I've tried removing the background wall around it but still no joy. Same thing with a sakura sapling planter on 3 blocks of grass dirt at about 100 above 0 surface level. (I kept wishing for an insta-grow potion for building purposes. LOL)
Map and seed yes, in fact if you named it the same, the file name inside the files would just add a number to it like 2 if second, 3 if third and so on forth
It needs either 2 or 3 blocks on either side in order to grow, and no background walls, background walls stop plants from growing

Thanks for the response. I'll make some adjustments with regards to the plants. I know I can add the background walls once they've grown. :)
Nice to know about world seeds because multiple times I've made a world & thought it would be great for another purpose. I was really happy when mobile got updated to being able to access world/player files. That was one reason why besides being able to save to a microchip to be used on another compatible device.

Back
Top Bottom