Favorite anime?

dont really have a favorite anime, but I just finished watching the latest episode of demon slayer (damn I just cant stop watching ep 19)

Pokémon is drawn in anime style, therefore it is an anime.

Anime = anime

Speaking of the Devil, I watched Pokémon when I was younger. That was the last anime I sat down and watched to the end as I can’t stand anime anymore.

My favourite animes

1 - The Asterisk War
2 - Re:zero
3 - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
4 - Pokemon
5 - Konosuba
6 - Overlord
7 - Zombie Land Saga
8 - Touhou: Memories of Phantasm

And basically that's all

Almost every single one of Studio Ghiblis movies are masterpieces, in fact to this day Princess Mononoke remains not only the best anime I've watched but also the best film. If Princess Mononoke didn't exist in this plain of existence then it would probably be Neon Genesis: Evongelion.

Another pretty good one is one punch man having really good animation (first season only) as well as a perfect blend of comedy and emotion built through it all.

I've also seen jojos bizzare adventure getting mentioned alot so I guess ima mention why each part is good then. Part 1 offers a solid start but is actually quite bland through most of it. Part 2 offers just straight comedy gold (this is where it gets good btw). Part 3 just depends on which episode, some are good but most are repetitive and boring (this part really drags), the best are at the end though and are next level. Part 4 is really smooth compared to the 3rd part because of it's great pacing, it also handles its characters much better. Part 5 is everything you loved about previous parts but better.

Edit: I finished watching the Castlevania anime after remembering they put out a season of that and it was really good. A fair warning to anyone who watches this though is that it can get quite NSFW in a few parts, speaking of things being NSFW I did forget to mention that Evongelion while not nearly as graphic as Castlevania it does have its share of moments and rough themes that aren't for everyone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom