NPCs & Enemies New NPC: The Chemist!

The vials seem a bit costly. I mean, you buy a some test tubes and then go farm in the crimson for half an hour and all you get is around 10-15 single-use ichor tubes. You should probably buff them or make them multi-use or something to the extent.Otherwise, support.
At the moment this thread isn't the best on details, but I'm planning on overhauling it in the future. Thanks for the support though!

I feel like there are a little too many exclusive crafting ingredients/stations for this one npc. You might want to make it feel less dissonant by cutting down on some (for example, the tesla coil is only used in the Van De Graaff Generator and nothing else, why not just make him sell the crafting station instead?)

I feel like there are a little too many exclusive crafting ingredients/stations for this one npc. You might want to make it feel less dissonant by cutting down on some (for example, the tesla coil is only used in the Van De Graaff Generator and nothing else, why not just make him sell the crafting station instead?)
That's one of the main things I'm gonna address with the rehashing. My plan is to get rid of and change all the super specific stuff to make it fit the overall progression of terraria better, that way nothing is super specific just to the npc.

That's one of the main things I'm gonna address with the rehashing. My plan is to get rid of and change all the super specific stuff to make it fit the overall progression of terraria better, that way nothing is super specific just to the npc.
You should overhaul the sprites with this guy

You should overhaul the sprites with this guy

I’m already working on my own updated sprites for the thread, although his stuff is pretty neat looking

He looks a bit too thin and stretched out.
kind of creepy.
Ya, the current sprite is a little wacky, that should be fixed with the new ones 👍

Back
Top Bottom