What are your top 5 music tracks from Terraria?

Doodles

Plantera
I want to know what music from Terraria you guys like. Just list your top 5 music from Terraria.
Here are mine:

5. Town Day
4. Journey's End (Credits)
3. Jungle
2. Underground Hallow
1. Boss 1

Also, PC players, as a BONUS, you can include your favorite music from mods.
Here are mine:

5. Lost in the Blizzard (Borean Strider), Thorium Mod
4. Fly of Beelzebub (Plaguebringer Goliath), Calamity Mod
3. It Sees Everything (Eye of Cthulhu), Calamity Mod Extra Music
2. Stinging Onslaught (Queen Bee), Calamity Mod Extra Music
1. Roar of the Jungle Dragon (Yharon, Phase 2), Calamity Mod

I can't wait to see your picks!

1. Hallowed
2. Underground hallowed
3. Day theme
4. Day theme remix
5. Mushroom biome

calamity mod music

1. Roar of jungle dragon (yharon)
2. Infestation (crabulon)
3. Cryogen’s theme
4. Heaven’s hell sent gift
5. Brutal calamity (supreme calamities)

note it isn’t quite in order as it should be lol

1. Frost Moon - An absolute banger of a song that makes the mildly unfair Frost Moon feel great to play.
2. Underground Desert - An intense, rapid track that actually fits with the chaos of the biome it’s for and is surprisingly awesome to listen to.
3. Plantera - epic rock and roll music that may not be that fitting to the boss you’re fighting but is awesome nonetheless.
4. Thunderstorm - when I first heard this soundtrack in 1.4, I thought some :red: was about to go down. Sadly the event itself is kind of lacking, but this soundtrack is amazing.
5. Boss 2 - an older soundtrack, but definitely pulls its weight. It makes the Wall of Flesh seem so much faster than it actually is, and fits with the chaos of the Twins.

Honorable mentions: Boss 3, Morning Rain, Town Night, Sandstorm, and Empress.

I want to know what music from Terraria you guys like. Just list your top 5 music from Terraria.
Here are mine:

5. Town Day
4. Journey's End (Credits)
3. Jungle
2. Underground Hallow
1. Boss 1

Also, PC players, as a BONUS, you can include your favorite music from mods.
Here are mine:

5. Lost in the Blizzard (Borean Strider), Thorium Mod
4. Fly of Beelzebub (Plaguebringer Goliath), Calamity Mod
3. It Sees Everything (Eye of Cthulhu), Calamity Mod Extra Music
2. Stinging Onslaught (Queen Bee), Calamity Mod Extra Music
1. Roar of the Jungle Dragon (Yharon, Phase 2), Calamity Mod

I can't wait to see your picks!
1: Overworld day
2:plantera’s theme
3: Pumpkin Moon
4: Underground Jungle
5: Corruption

Base game soundtracks:
  1. Empress of Light. Excellent theme that really fits the fast-paced and hectic fight that it plays during.
  2. Duke Fishron. While it's too slow for the Fishron fight, in my mind it incorporates Duke's overall theme pretty well.
  3. Storm. Pretty neat music track and it makes it really feel like a storm is happening.
  4. Queen Slime. Sounds very regal, queen-like, and not too fast-paced at the start, which fits Queen Slime's first phase, but then gets more hectic like her second phase.
  5. Jungle Night. Unfortunately it can get a bit repetitive, but I think it still sounds pretty good.
Otherworld soundtracks:
  1. Wall of Flesh. Makes the Wall of Flesh fight seem more ominous and makes you want to escape it even more.
  2. Rage of Taruunk (Plantera). This track makes Plantera spooky and ominous at times and more fast-paced and rock-and-roll-y at others.
  3. Blood Crawlers (Crimson). A somewhat gloomy theme that fits its biome really well and makes the Crimson really seem gory and dangerous.
  4. Crimson Chasm (Underground Crimson). An increasing frantic track that really reminds me of the Underground Crimson's enemies, namely Ichor Stickers, Floaty Grosses and Blood Jellies.
  5. Behold the Octoeye (Boss 1). While it sounds very similar to regular Boss 1, it sounds great and fits Eye of Cthulhu and Skeletron's fights very well.

Rain was my favorite Track in 1.3.5 since forever, followed closely by Underground Cavern & Snow Theme; it's all changed in 1.4 however.
  1. Space Theme (Day) - Journey's End
  2. Caverns Theme - Otherworld
  3. Night Theme - Otherworld
  4. Desert Theme - Otherworld
  5. Jungle Theme - Otherworld

1. Rain: Without context I wouldn't think a track this airy and light had anything to do with rain, but it sounds so ethereal and chimeric that it's still my favourite.
2. Underground Ice: really relaxing and "chill" compared to the Snow music, which I always found somewhat eerie at certain points.
3. Jungle: I mostly take to this track for the first minute of it, but it's all good.
4. Ocean Night: Around thirty seconds in it sounds properly oceanic.
5. Boss 2: Twins and Wall of Flesh music, it's immediately aggressive, ominous and discordant, yet catchy at the same time.

5: old ones army
4: underground corruption
3: boss 3 (ironic)
2: boss 1
honorable mentions: moon lord, plantera, empress of light, main theme, 1.4 title screen, underworld, damn, lunatic cultist/golem, there, dungeon, are, underground jungle, a, crimson, lot, underground crimson, of, queen bee, honorable, corruption, mentions
1: boss 2

how did I not see this earlier
1: O T H E R W O R L D J U N G L E
2: Console Version Space
3: Otherworld Underground or Otherworld Desert, both are bangers IMO
4: Otherworld Forest Day, absolute banger
5: Shared between Otherworld Snow and Otherworld Ocean, because they're beautiful

Top 5 (Excluding Otherworld OST):

5. Queen Bee (Boss 4/5) - One of the most intense boss themes in Terraria. It is also very funny when you are doing your thing somewhere in the jungle and you just here this theme start.
4. Corruption - Choosing between crimson loot, and having this track play whenever you stumble across the corruption is actually kind of hard for me. It's very nostalgic and funky.
3. Plantera - No need for explanations.
2. Morning Rain - It was the first music track I've heard, and the nostalgia leaves be heavily biased for this track. Other than that, I like it because it feels energetic and adventurous.
1. Antlion Nests/Underground Desert - Navigating the underground desert already made me feel like an absolute badass, this theme though, it's like the cherry-on-top. It perfectly encapsulates the feeling when you're going through this hazardous biome.

Vanilla:

1 - Boss 2 (I always loved the theme for WoF, and my favorite vanilla boss in the game, the Twins)
2 - Empress of Light (The part at 29 seconds into the song IS SO FREAKING GOOD, AMAZING AND ICONIC FOR ME for being a short epic part in the song)
3 - Thunderstorm (When thunderstorms happen, its a treat to hear the amazing theme for the thunderstorms, especially if it luckily lasts long enough to hear the full loop of the song)
4 - Boss 5 & Underground Desert (I can't choose one for Number 4, since I love both so much! If I really did choose one, I would probably choose Boss 5 since I'm a sucker for boss themes)
5 - Town Night (Need I say more? It's so peaceful and relaxing)

Modded:

1 - King Slayer III [Mod of Redemption] - (I LOVE HIS THEME SO MUCH EVER SINCE I GOT TO HIM IN MY FIRST PLAYTHROUGH A WEEK AGO AHSHAHSH ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!)
2 - Safety Violation/Lab Minibosses [Mod of Redemption] - (I can't get it out of my head! Especially the MACE Project part, which is my favorite Lab Miniboss in the mod!)
3 - Roar of the Jungle Dragon [Calamity Mod] - (Originally was my favorite modded song, and one of my favorite songs of all time in general before I first played Mod of Redemption)
4 - Vlitch Gigapede [Mod of Redemption] - (This theme SLAPS! Not to mention, I have a grudge against the other Vlitch, the Vlitch Cleaver for dying SO MANY TIMES TO IT)
5 - Deviantt [Fargo's Souls Mod] - (While not high up on the list, I STILL FREAKING LOVE THE THEME USED FOR DEVIANTT OMFSDFSAD ITS SO GOOD JUST LIKE KING SLAYER'S THEME IN MoR! My favorite part is 17 seconds into the song! SDHASKO ITS SO GOOD AAA)

Back
Top Bottom