tModLoader Pokemmon - Pokemon Minion Mod

Hey yall! it's been almost a year since the last update, so now's about a good time I update with some various things ive been tinkering with. version 0.3 is released, so here's what's been changed since 0.2.1 and 0.3:

• Due to my inability to balance multiple summons correctly, only one Pokemon can be out at a time now. This change was due to Pokemon providing buffs that stack, leading to situations where hilariously high damage numbers can be obtained with very little effort. More on this change at the end of this changelog!
  • The PokeBox now works on a rarity system in what can be obtained, rather than it being an equal chance for every Pokemon within it. In general, Pokemon with a higher catch rate will appear more often, while Pokemon with lower catch rates are less common. This change may affect the other Boxes in the future, but for now the other Boxes have an equal chance at giving each Pokemon within it.
    • Fossil Pokemon no longer appear within the PokeBox. Another method to obtain them is explained later.
  • Prices of PokeBoxes have been adjusted:
    • PokeBox: 35 Gold
    • NestBox: 10 Gold
    • PremierBox: 20 Gold
    • MasterBox: 1.5 Platinum
    • CherishBox: 3 Platinum
  • Alongside the above, Pokemon have values adjusted to avoid exploitation:
    • Base Stage Starter Pokemon now cost the same as the PremierBox
    • Legendary and Mythical Pokemon have a value equal to MasterBoxes and CherishBoxes, respectively.
    • Every other Pokemon costs 10, 20, or 30 Gold based on its evolution stage. (ex. base stage has a value of 10 Gold)
  • Summoner Classes will now benefit from the Damage and Defense boosts that a Pokemon provides. In this case, they will gain boosts from a Pokemon's Special stats, with Special Attack boosting Damage and Special Defense boosting Defense.

• The Travelling Merchant now has a 1/15 chance of selling the SportsBox, which contains Pokemon created by Smogon!
  • Some Evolution items will now spawn in chests
    • Regular Chest:
      • Link Cable, Soothe Bell, and TM are guranteed in one chest in the world. There is a 1/5th chance they will spawn in every other chest.
    • Water Chest:
      • King's Rock, Deep Sea Scale, Deep Sea Tooth, and Prism Scale will appear in Water Chests, mutually exclusive.
  • Some NPC's now sell some evolution items:
    • Travelling Merchant
      • The Malasada and Wishing Star, needed to evolve Pokemon needed to be in Alola and Galar, can be sold, but are mutually exclusive
      • The Cracked Pot has a 1/3 chance of being sold
        • Rarely, the Chipped Pot has a 1/3 chance of replacing the Cracked Pot! (This means it has a 1/9 chance of being sold)
    • Clothier:
      • Toy Remoraid: Needed to evolve Mantyke -> Mantine
      • Toy Karrablast: Needed to evolve Shelmet -> Accelgor
      • Toy Shelmet: Needed to evolve Karrablast -> Escavalier
    • Party Girl:
      • Heart Scale: Needed to evolve Eevee -> Sylveon
      • Sachet: Needed to evolve Spritzee -> Aromatisse
      • Whipped Dream: Needed to evolve Swirlix -> Spritzee
    • Witch Doctor:
      • Shed Shell: Needed to evolve Nincada -> Shedinja
      • Razor Fang: Needed to evolve Gligar -> Gliscor
      • Razor Claw: Needed to evolve Sneasel -> Weavile
    • Arms Dealer:
      • Metal Coat: Needed to evolve Onix -> Steelix and Scyther -> Scizor
    • Stylist:
      • M Pheromone: Needed to evolve Male Pokemon
      • F Pheromone: Needed to evolve Female Pokemon
    • Dryad:
      • Galarian Leek: Needed to evolve Galarian Farfetch'd -> Sirfetch'd
      • Tart Apple: Needed to evolve Applin -> Flapple
      • Sweet Apple: Needed to evolve Applin -> Appletun

• Because of how many Pokemon can evolve now due to the above item additions, I'll just list Pokemon that are NOT obtainable yet:
    • All of the Fossil Pokemon
    • Legendary, Mythical, and Event Pokemon
    • Any Pokemon that require Evolution Stones
    • The following Pokemon have unobtainable evolution items:
      • Hitmonchan, HitmonLee, and Hitmontop
      • Rhyperior
      • Kingdra
      • Magmortar
      • Electivire
      • Porygon2 and Porygon-Z
      • Dusknoir
      • Chansey, (and because of that, Blissey)
      • Malamar
      • Melmetal
  • Pokemon introduced in the Isle of Armor and Crowned Tundra DLC have been implemented.
  • But the Legendary and Mythical Pokemon introduced are not obtainable
  • Ultra Beasts ARE obtainable, however. They are obtained from the BeastBox, dropped by the Martian Saucer Boss with a 1/10 chance
  • Smogon's CAP Pokemon can be obtained. For a list of these Pokemon, refer to this link
    • Colossoil is currently unobtainable, but will be available after its prevo process is complete.

• Scorbunny is now available to purchase from the Professor. Before, it was a duplicate Fennekin.
  • Some Pokemon, particularly Galarian regional variants, had incomplete/missing/wrong information. This missing info has been added.
  • Some Pokemon that were not appearing in the PokeBoxes have been properly added in

Regarding the change of Pokemon that can be sent out, this is a temporary measure until I can find a way to balance the concept. If anyone is out there that would like to help out with this mod and understands the basics of modding, feel free to hit me up! I would love to have a team help me with upcoming features that I myself can't do alone.

The next update will address the missing evolution items, and will therefore make every non-Legendary/Mythical/Event Pokemon obtainable in some way. (hopefully)

Sunfished can you make raids that you can find underground or in the sky can you get shinnies haven't played much of the mod can you add the stone fabricator that makes the Evo stones. Also can you turn up the rates of items from chests can't find anything like link cable or kings rock made 2 worlds and can't find.

Last edited:
Nice to finally have some competition so I'm not the only one making a Pokémon mod

It's nice to know there are other Pokemon mods out there :)

Sunfished can you make raids that you can find underground or in the sky can you get shinnies haven't played much of the mod can you add the stone fabricator that makes the Evo stones. Also can you turn up the rates of items from chests can't find anything like link cable or kings rock made 2 worlds and can't find.

To answer everything in order...
  1. I may add enemies eventually, but this would add so many objects to the game that i don't know if it's actually feasible. The mod already adds in almost 1300 items, 1300 minions, and 1300 buffs, and adding more will only bloat the mod.
  2. Shinies do not exist at all, and isn't planned. The sprites of the gen 7 and 8 Pokemon are custom made, and do not have shiny versions for me to use.
  3. Evo Stones, as well as the rest of all the evo items, are coming in the next update which should be fairly soon.
  4. Link Cables, Soothe Bells, and TM's are somewhat rare to find in the game. However, one is guaranteed to spawn in at least 1 chest. If this is actually problematic, I'll up the rates in order to make it easier to find. King's Rock is the same way, in that it's a rare spawn, but one is guaranteed to spawn. Keep in mind that it will spawn in ANY Water Chest, meaning that it may show up in a water chest that exists outside of the biome.

I can't get scorbunny its a duplicate litten. also can you nerf the damage got bee armor and 213 damage on my enched sword. also how do you get legandrys?

Last edited:
Mine adds turn based battling and stuff, which takes a lot of effort to create the moves. Also lots of user interface. But This one is cool because it adds all of them, even if they just follow you around all the same

Mine adds turn based battling and stuff, which takes a lot of effort to create the moves. Also lots of user interface. But This one is cool because it adds all of them, even if they just follow you around all the same
I would like to know what mod you are making

ALL EVOLUTION ITEMS HAVE BEEN ADDED

Sorry it's taken this long! Job searching has been quite stressful...
Anyway, all Evolution Items can now be obtained in some form, meaning that almost every Pokemon can now be obtained! A lot of these items are obtained in very placeholder-y ways, with future updates changing how many of them will be obtained.

I've also allowed the Everstone to be obtainable via the Professor. Use this if you want to unevolve a Pokemon for whatever reason, like changing the evolution path of a Pokemon!

Fossil Pokemon can now be obtained! You can rarely find some Fossils when using Desert Fossils at an Extractinator. Take these Fossils to the newly added Fossil Machine to get them revived!

Additionally, I've heard everyone's criticism about how outrageous the stat buffs are, so I've nerfed stat buffs substantially, as well as changed the needed items to evolve Pokemon. Please check out the wiki here to see the new stat buffs!

aand here's the entire changelog, (which is kind of big):
Balance:
  • After a lot of criticism regarding stat buffs, I've further nerfed all Pokemon damage boosts. Now, Pokemon damage boosts are scaled linearly between 1.0x and 1.5x. This means that some very weak Pokemon will not even provide damage boosts, and very few pokemon will provide the 1.5x boosts.
  • To further balance this, all evolutions now require their respective candy. This makes Pokemon that only required specific items no longer being obtainable early.
  • For example, Pikachu normally only requires a Thunder Stone to evolve into Raichu. Now, it additionally requires Exp Candy M, Since Raichu has 485 BST

Items:
  • The Fossil Machine can now be crafted with 20 Iron/Lead Bars at an Anvil, which is used to revive Fossil Pokemon.
  • More NPCs can now sell new Evolution Items:
    • Mechanic: Up Grade
    • Cyborg: Dubious Disc
    • Wizard: Metronome (custom item), Reaper Cloth, and Dragon Scale
    • Steampunker: Electrizer and Magmarizer
    • Arms Dealer: Protector
    • Painter: Oval Stone
    • Demolitionist: Power Bracer, Power Anklet, and Power Belt
  • Evolution Stones can now be obtained via fishing. (A future update will allow them to spawn in the overworld as well)
    • Each of the following have a chance of having 1 Evolution Stone:
      • Wood Crate: 1/30 chance
      • Iron Crate: 1/20 chance
      • Gold Crate: 1/10 chance
  • The Professor now sells the Everstone, which can revert a Pokemon's Evolution.
  • Meltan Candy, needed to evolve Meltan into Melmetal, can now be crafted using Exp Candy XL and either 400 Iron/Lead Ore or 133 Iron/Lead Bars
    • Using the bar equivalent of the recipe saves you 1 ore!

Encounters:
  • Pokemon Fossils can now be found using Desert Fossils in an Extractinator, which can be revived into their respective Pokemon using the new Fossil Machine. Each Desert Fossil has roughly 1/30 chance to produce a random Fossil, with an equal chance for each one. This equates to about 1/450 to obtain a specific Fossil.
    • Each Fossil requires 1 EXP Candy S to revive, except for the Gen 8 Fossils and the Old Amber, which requires EXP Candy L instead.
    • The fossils found in Gen 8 can be revived given that two of its needed halves are found.
    • Each Fossil sells for 5 Gold, with the Gen 8 Fossils and the Old Amber selling for 10 Gold instead.
  • Because all Evolution Items are now available, the following can now be obtained:
    • Evolution Items:
      • Porygon -> Porygon2 -> Porygon-Z
      • Seadra -> Kingdra
      • Dusclops -> Dusknoir
      • Magmar -> Magmortar
      • Electabuzz -> Electivire
      • Rhydon -> Ryperior
      • Happiny -> Chansey
      • Meltan -> Melmetal
      • Inkay -> Malamar (This uses the custom item sold by the Wizard)
      • Tyrogue -> Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Hitmontop
    • Stone Evolutions:
      • Fire Stone
        • Vulpix -> Ninetales
        • Growlithe -> Arcanine
        • Eevee -> Flareon
        • Pansear -> Simisear
    • Water Stone
      • Poliwhirl -> Poliwrath
      • Shellder -> Cloyster
      • Staryu -> Starmie
      • Eevee -> Vaporeon
      • Lombre -> Ludicolo
      • Panpour -> Simipour
    • Thunder Stone
      • Pikachu -> Raichu / Alolan Raichu
      • Magneton -> Magnezone
      • Eevee -> Jolteon
      • Eelektrik -> Eelektross
      • Charjabug -> Vikavolt
    • Leaf Stone
      • Gloom -> Vileplume
      • Weepinbell -> Victreebel
      • Exeggcute -> Exeggutor / Alolan Exeggutor
      • Eevee -> LeafeonSwSh
      • Nuzleaf -> Shiftry
      • Pansage -> Simisage
    • Moon Stone
      • Nidorina -> Nidoqueen
      • Nidorino -> Nidoking
      • Clefairy -> Clefable
      • Jigglypuff -> Wigglytuff
      • Skitty -> Delcatty
      • Munna -> Musharna
    • Sun Stone
      • Gloom -> Bellossom
      • Sunkern -> Sunflora
      • Cottonee -> Whimsicott
      • Petilil -> Lilligant
      • Helioptile -> Heliolisk
    • Shiny Stone
      • Togetic -> Togekiss
      • Roselia -> Roserade
      • Minccino -> Cinccino
      • Floette -> Florges
    • Dusk Stone
      • Murkrow -> Honchkrow
      • Misdreavus -> Mismagius
      • Lampent -> Chandelure
      • Doublade -> Aegislash
    • Dawn Stone
      • Kirlia -> Gallade
      • Snorunt -> Froslass
    • Ice Stone
      • Alolan Sandshrew -> Alolan Sandslash
      • Alolan Vulpix -> Alolan Ninetales
      • Eevee -> Glaceon
      • Galarian Darumaka -> Galarian Darmanitan

Other:
  • The Pokemon Buff tooltip will now display what the Pokemon's stat buffs provide.
  • Because of the discrepancy between the Fossilized Drake and Fossilized Fish, I've decided to go with how the items are seen in the anime. This means that the sprites that are seen in Pokemon Sword/Shield games will be swapped between the two.

Bug Fixes:
  • The HP boost provided by Pokemon now correctly uses the HP stat. Before, it was using the Attack stat

The next big update will tinker around with obtaining pokemon forms!

Type Buffs and New AI (and more nerfs)

Another update! this brings the version to 0.5, which is the first step into a new mechanic: Type Buffs.

Type Buffs give the player some potion effects based on the summoned Pokemon's typings, such as the Shine Buff when a Fire Type is sent out. This should give more of a reason to carry around multiple types of Pokemon! Only around half the type buffs have been added, with 0.5.1 bringing in the other half.

Additionally, stats have been nerfed even more. Sorry!

Balance:
  • Candy needed for each Pokemon have been adjusted, which was done in order for the starter Pokemon to evolve much earlier. In this case, your starter Pokemon should evolve into its midstage sometime after Skeletron is defeated, rather than when entering Hardmode. This affects every Pokemon whose BST is equal to and smaller than the Starter Pokemon with the highest BST.
  • The Professor will now appear once King Slime is defeated, and sell the Evolution Machine after Brain of Cthulhu or Eater of Worlds is defeated.
  • Pokemon damage buffs have been further reduced, now being a linear number between 1.00 and 1.30x boost. However, this goes up to 2 decimal places now, effectively making each Pokemon boost between 0% to 30%. This was mostly done in order to accommodate the new Type Buffs Feature below.
  • Pokemon themselves have adjusted damage values. They will now deal damage on a linear scale, between 1-30 damage based on whether their Attack or Special Attack is higher.
  • A Pokemon's value is now completely based on its rarity, (also known as the catch rate). This ranges from 1 copper to 20 gold. Starter Pokemon are now around 16 Gold now, versus the 20 gold from before

New Features:
  • Pokemon will now use a new AI, which is a modified version of the Pirate Minion AI. This is still heavily WIP, as I'm adapting the vanilla code, so keep in mind that this will bring in some awkward situations where the pokemon will behave oddly. This new ai change brings the following:
    • Pokemon stop pooping everywhere.
    • Running through a training dummy no longer spams damage, (until they start fighting enemies).
    • They stand much further back, and they stop hopping around. This should let you see them better!
  • The beginning of Type Buffs is now underway. There are 2 types of these buffs: Player and Pokemon:
    • Player Effect: These buffs apply to the player based on the summoned Pokemon's type, and displayed on the buff icon's tooltip:
      • Grass: Regeneration Buff during the day
      • Fire: Shine Buff
      • Water: Flipper + Gills Buff
      • Flying: Featherfall Buff
      • Fighting: Rage Buff when HP is greater than 50%
      • Rock: Titan Buff
      • Ground: Nullifies Knockback
      • Psychic: Mana Regeneration Buff
      • Steel: Endurance Buff
      • Dragon: Rage, Endurance, Titan, and HP/Mana Regeneration Buffs when HP is less than 20%
      • Fairy: Regeneration Buff during the night
    • Minion Effect: These are effects that apply to the Pokemon, specifically the Minion:
      • Fire: Emits a small aura of light

Other:
  • There's very little point, but Pokeballs can no longer have Prefixes. This may segue into custom Prefixes later on.
  • The logic for only having 1 Pokemon out has been adjusted. Using a Pokeball when a Pokemon is already out, regardless of whether it's the one sent out, will now put the Pokemon away. This means that in order to swap Pokemon, you would need to use a Pokeball twice.
  • The CAP Pokemon, Colossoil, now has a proper Prevo named Dorsoil. This does not make it obtainable, yet. Additionally, all "C-1" items no longer exist, so it's best to toss them out if you somehow managed to get your hands on them.
  • Squirtle's stats have been fixed

Some ideas for adding in more type effects:

Fighting - 15% Bonus Melee Damage, and immunity to knockback
Ground - 10% Reduced Damage taken
Physic - 15% Bonus Magic Damage, and 60+ Mana
Fairy - 15% Bonus Summon Damage and movement speed
Dark - Gain bonus Life Regeneration at Night
Lightning - 10% Bonus Critical Chance
Poison - 5% Bonus Melee and Range Damage, attacks deal poison
Ghost - 5% Bonus Magic and Summon Damage, Titanium Armor Effect
Rock - 5% Bonus Melee and Magic Damage, 10% Reduced Movement Speed
Flying - 5% Bonus Range and Magic Damage, 15% Bonus Wing Time
Normal - 10% to all damage types and crit chance
Ice - 5% Bonus Melee and Summon Damage, as well as Reduced Damage taken
Bug - 15% Range Damage and Shroomite Armor Effect
Dragon - 5% Bonus Range and Summon Damage, as well as Bonus Critical Chance

Just started using the mod yesterday. I'll go more into depth later, maybe, but I'm really not liking the pirate staff ai. Makes the Pokemon practically unusable at times, as they're busy being locked onto enemies several walls away while I'm sitting two feet away having my face torn off by something else.

Emergency Update!
Update 0.5.1 is out, which fixes a bug which gives you a ton of Pokemon per Pokebox. I apologize for not taking special care in checking beforehand.

Because of this update I've also added in some new features:
  • Pokeballs now display the Pokemon that are inside of it, similar to that of how the manga depicts Pokeballs as clear capsules. This will be tweaked in the future!​
  • More Type Buffs:
    • Electric: Increases Acceleration by 300%, which also increases max speed slightly.​
    • Bug: Hunter and Dangersense Buff (Detects enemies and traps)​
    • Dark: Increases Crit Rate by 10%​

Just started using the mod yesterday. I'll go more into depth later, maybe, but I'm really not liking the pirate staff ai. Makes the Pokemon practically unusable at times, as they're busy being locked onto enemies several walls away while I'm sitting two feet away having my face torn off by something else.
Thanks for the feedback!

This mod was originally created with the intent of the Pokemon being pets, which later changed into minions. I'm still learning about modding Terraria, (as this is my first mod), so I'm still a ways away from being able to make smart AI. I appreciate the feedback though, and I'll definitely try my best in implementing a more feature-rich AI!

I do want to state, however, that I never intended these Pokemon to help out much in fights. I like to think of them as just "pets with more utility", given their ability to boost stats and provide passive buffs.

I was gonna report on the overly stuffed boxes, but it looks like you fixed it already. The AI is a bit wonky, but using summoner's association's minion control rod helps with that quite a bit. Any plans on having the more special oriented pokemon shoot enemies instead of tackling them?

Last edited:
I was gonna report on the overly stuffed boxes, but it looks like you fixed it already. The AI is a bit wonky, but using summoner's association's minion control rod helps with that quite a bit. Any plans on having the more special oriented pokemon shoot enemies instead of tackling them?

Yeah! I'm currently working on a system that changes how the AI performs based on their stats and typing. For example, Pokemon with considerably high Special Attack will shoot projectiles instead of ramming, and Flying-type Pokemon will fly around instead of walking. These two systems will stack on top of each other, so you can potentially have a projectile-shooting flying pokemon.

It's a huge endeavor since I'm still unfamiliar with how AI is programmed, but it's steadily getting there!

Yeah! I'm currently working on a system that changes how the AI performs based on their stats and typing. For example, Pokemon with considerably high Special Attack will shoot projectiles instead of ramming, and Flying-type Pokemon will fly around instead of walking. These two systems will stack on top of each other, so you can potentially have a projectile-shooting flying pokemon.

It's a huge endeavor since I'm still unfamiliar with how AI is programmed, but it's steadily getting there!
Perhaps use the Fire Imp Staff minion as a baseline to build off of? That one always felt fairly solid to use, though I have little to no experience actually coding for things.

Another concern: I have a recipe/item browser that I used to look ahead at some of the rarer/canonically more powerful Pokemon (notably Mewtwo and Arceus), and saw that despite being in hardmode+ territory, their damage looked to be laughably weak. I'm not sure if you'll ever consider changing it, and I know you said they were more buff-pets than anything (the buffs ARE cool), but looking ahead to how little of an increase in power I'll receive from evolution (across multple late-game stages, no less), I feel rather unmotivated to actually stick around long enough to actually evolve the pokemon I may or may not get. Also, the lack of crafting recipes for some of the 'Mon-specific evolution items is a bit tedious to even consider putting in the work to get them.

As someone who hadn't had much of a chance to play Pokemon much, I was kind of looking forwards to this mod. The spritework is fairly decent, the buffs are an intriguing layer to gameplay, and the variety is staggeringly impressive for a fan project, if a bit overwhelming. A few super substantial boosts in power to evolutions to incentive-ize sticking around and some easier ways to obtain evolutions to streamline things and you'd have a solid mod. The only other thing I kinda miss is the Terramon Mod's Pokeball catching/crafting system of obtaining things, though I'll say that mod has issues with spawnrates/spawn priorities (had a blood moon and a goblin invasion where no more than 6-8 non-pokemon NPCs spawned).

Sorry for the long review, and even sorrier to say I didn't play very far with the mod (didn't even bother to take on Skeletron, if that's an indication of my progression level with my Terramon + Pokemon Minion Playthrough). I may or may not return sometime later, but right now I don't have the patience to go through with either mod in the states they're in. Eagerly awaiting development progress on both, however! They have potential, they just need fleshing out and balancing respectively!

Happy coding!

Perhaps use the Fire Imp Staff minion as a baseline to build off of? That one always felt fairly solid to use, though I have little to no experience actually coding for things.

Another concern: I have a recipe/item browser that I used to look ahead at some of the rarer/canonically more powerful Pokemon (notably Mewtwo and Arceus), and saw that despite being in hardmode+ territory, their damage looked to be laughably weak. I'm not sure if you'll ever consider changing it, and I know you said they were more buff-pets than anything (the buffs ARE cool), but looking ahead to how little of an increase in power I'll receive from evolution (across multple late-game stages, no less), I feel rather unmotivated to actually stick around long enough to actually evolve the pokemon I may or may not get. Also, the lack of crafting recipes for some of the 'Mon-specific evolution items is a bit tedious to even consider putting in the work to get them.

As someone who hadn't had much of a chance to play Pokemon much, I was kind of looking forwards to this mod. The spritework is fairly decent, the buffs are an intriguing layer to gameplay, and the variety is staggeringly impressive for a fan project, if a bit overwhelming. A few super substantial boosts in power to evolutions to incentive-ize sticking around and some easier ways to obtain evolutions to streamline things and you'd have a solid mod. The only other thing I kinda miss is the Terramon Mod's Pokeball catching/crafting system of obtaining things, though I'll say that mod has issues with spawnrates/spawn priorities (had a blood moon and a goblin invasion where no more than 6-8 non-pokemon NPCs spawned).

Sorry for the long review, and even sorrier to say I didn't play very far with the mod (didn't even bother to take on Skeletron, if that's an indication of my progression level with my Terramon + Pokemon Minion Playthrough). I may or may not return sometime later, but right now I don't have the patience to go through with either mod in the states they're in. Eagerly awaiting development progress on both, however! They have potential, they just need fleshing out and balancing respectively!

Happy coding!

This is the kind of feedback I love to see! Thanks so much for taking your time to review this mod! To go through each of your feedback in order:
  1. The current AI type, being based off of Pirate Minion, is totally "placeholder". I don't intend to keep it, it's merely there because it's the closest to a "melee" minion I could find. This extends to any future implementations as well. Once I get more proficient with modding, AI will evolve to be more of its own thing instead of just being copies of the vanilla minions.
  2. I'm still tweaking stats and damage of all Pokemon, which is a large undertaking since changing the formula to derive stats for one aspect directly affects other aspects. I don't know if you played earlier versions of the mod, but it was a problem I had when trying to balance them out. Since you mentioned they were weak, however, I'll try my best to see how I can buff Pokemon in a better way towards lategame!
  3. Implementing an actual catching mechanic is something I've wanted to attempt at some point, but my lack of experience with modding is what holds me back from doing so. Additionally, Terramon is a fantastic mod that I do not wish to try to overlap with, and is one I put on high respect. I believe that adding a catching mechanic into my mod will also make this mod lose a bit of its own identity. This doesn't mean that it will never have a catching mechanic, but there's so much more higher priorities, such as balancing stats, that makes implementing this feature very low if not something I plan to do.
again, thank you for your support with this feedback! Messages like this give me a lot of motivation!

Hey im loving the mod but is there a discord for this mod? And how do you get legendary's haven't found a way yet. Also would love a way to craft the upgrading items like trade link they are a pain to find but loving the mod keep up the great work!

Hey im loving the mod but is there a discord for this mod? And how do you get legendary's haven't found a way yet. Also would love a way to craft the upgrading items like trade link they are a pain to find but loving the mod keep up the great work!

There's no discord server for this mod, sadly. I don't think there's much to really talk about to warrant one :(

Legendary, Mythical, and Special Pokemon are currently unobtainable, mostly due to me not settling on a method to obtain them.

All the evolution items will eventually be craftable with vanilla items. The current way of obtaining them, (finding them in chests, bought from NPCs, etc), are just placeholder!

Back
Top Bottom