PS4 ML Suggestions, please help

Hey, I need help choosing what weapons and armor I should use against ML and I am not sure how to get the lunar cultists to spawn in, the last thing I did was kill Golem and I'm confused what to do next, I'm open to suggestions and sorry if I'm not doing this the correct way, I'm new to this.

ok I found out where the lunic cultist is

Luck for you we have a Gamepedia wiki with very helpful community sourced guides for newcomers to thing like you!
Click here for the link to the helpful guide on fighting the Moon Lord!
Good luck and have fun! terraria is just one of the many sandbox games to play and enjoy out there, and as the game says: "Also try Minecraft!"

that guide seems somewhaat outdated, it recommends using chlorphyte greaves as the best ranged leg pieces when red riding and mythril outclass it now.

Do you guys have any suggestions on what weapons to use
also JESUS FRICKING CHRIST the Martian Madness event is incredibly difficult, sadly I was looking for an anti-gravity hook I think, my friend suggested it and unluckily I didn't get one... Sorry getting off track, I think I found which armor I'll use but I still don't know about the weapons.

oh wait *face palms* the anti-gravity hook is for mobile and PC only thats stupid

nvm

Chlorophyte Helmet, Valhalla Chestplate and Greaves, Fishron Wings, Master Ninja Gear, Ice Tortoise Shell, Flame Gauntlet and Warrior’s Emblem.
For weapons, use the Solar Eruption
And prepare lots of potions

Chlorophyte Helmet, Valhalla Chestplate and Greaves, Fishron Wings, Master Ninja Gear, Ice Tortoise Shell, Flame Gauntlet and Warrior’s Emblem.
For weapons, use the Solar Eruption
And prepare lots of potions
Not everybody likes OOA though, and Solar Eruption is not for those who want to keep some distance.
What I did was I had some beetle armour, fishron wings, master ninja gear, some damage increasing accessories, as well as a few potions, mainly ironskin and well fed, as well as a phantasm + ichor arrows and rod of discord. Rod of discord is optional though, but it helps with the giant beam that comes out of the top eye.

Fight on a large asphalt bridge and try to keep the Moon Lord half-seen on the edge of the screen. Go too far and he teleports.

If that's not good enough, you could use any gear setup you want, make a looping minecart track, make a house for the nurse near it, place a honey bubble on the track, turn on autopause and you can heal when you want. However, it might break in the Journeys End update, as autopause does not work with talking to an NPC. However, this method is a bit cheaty.

Go ahead with the playstyle that suits you most.

Edit: Dang it I'm the last post. Two last second posts today :|

ok, thanks is there any other specific tactics I should use or any attacks I should be concerned about from ML?
As it's been said before, prepare a very long Asphalt bridge in the sky, but not too high so that you won't enter the low-gravity part of Space. Some essential accessories are some form of running boots such as Hermes Boots or Lightning Boots, the Fishron Wings, Steampunk Wings, Spooky Wings, Tattered Fairy Wings or Festive Wings, something that provides immunity to knockback, like a Cobalt Shield, Ankh Shield or Paladin's Shield, and Master Ninja Gear. The best full sets of armour are Beetle for melee, Spectre for mage (with the Mask, because the Hood won't work because of the Moon Bite debuff), Spooky for summoner and Shroomite for ranger. There may be a better hybrid set for ranger, but I don't know. The best weapons available for are the weapons crafted from Fragments from the Pillars.

There's a useful guide on how to dodge Moon Lord on YouTube, I'd recommend watching it here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom