Switch hallowed mimic

zorq

Terrarian
so i went into hardmode and decided to try and beat destroyer first so i wanted to get
daedalus storm bow but i keep getting killed by the hallowed mimic any tips on killing with a yo-yo?

Use silk string to keep your distance, if you still cant beat it just setup a platform above you to make it a little easier to move around it, also just a tip for anything get used to its ai, if you have luck like me your either gonna be there for an hour or two or get it fist try

If you're not strictly melee class (and if you want a bow, you're probably not), weapons with longer range might be better than a yo-yo, when fighting greater mimics.
The row of platforms can work too, but also, if you have higher tier wings, they can be a huge help with fighting mimics.

They can be easily created with keys, so you can fight them wherever you want, so you can build something like an arena, or just a larger, relatively flat area, - most likely on the surface - with campfires, heart lanterns, etc., and you could get some potions and food too, for some more buffs.

If you're not strictly melee class (and if you want a bow, you're probably not), weapons with longer range might be better than a yo-yo, when fighting greater mimics.
The row of platforms can work too, but also, if you have higher tier wings, they can be a huge help with fighting mimics.

They can be easily created with keys, so you can fight them wherever you want, so you can build something like an arena, or just a larger, relatively flat area, - most likely on the surface - with campfires, heart lanterns, etc., and you could get some potions and food too, for some more buffs.
thank you i used a cobalt repeater and cursed arrows and killed and got the daedalus storm bow

Back
Top Bottom