System.OutOfMemoryException bugs (again)

TerraLova

Terrarian
Steam or GOG
Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Hello! By "again" I meant that this is a very common bug I've stumbled across this forum and etc.
But I still haven't found the solution yet, ran out of ideas and begging you guys for help!
Haven't played this game mb in 5 years and wanted to check all the new thigs out but the game will give me this same crash every half an hour or so, can't even cross the map with that time!

Full Log:

Error Logging Enabled.
Resolution changed to: 800x600.
Resolution changed to: 3840x2160.
================
3/1/2021 11:19:44 PM: First-Chance Exception
Thread: 1 [Main Thread]
Culture: en-US
Exception: ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.DeviceInitializationException: Corsair initialization failed with: CE_ServerNotFound
at ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.Corsair.CorsairDeviceGroup.Initialize()
================

Corsair RGB not supported. (Can be disabled via Config.json)
WaveMaskData texture recreated. 86x135
================
3/1/2021 11:29:11 PM: First-Chance Exception
Exception: System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsHelpers.GetExceptionFromResult(UInt32 result)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D.CreateTexture(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Int32 width, Int32 height, Boolean mipMap, UInt32 usage, _D3DPOOL pool, SurfaceFormat format)
================

================
3/1/2021 11:29:11 PM: First-Chance Exception
Exception: System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsHelpers.GetExceptionFromResult(UInt32 result)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D.CreateTexture(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Int32 width, Int32 height, Boolean mipMap, UInt32 usage, _D3DPOOL pool, SurfaceFormat format)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D..ctor(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Int32 width, Int32 height, Boolean mipMap, SurfaceFormat format)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Texture2DReader.Read(ContentReader input, Texture2D existingInstance)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.InvokeReader[T](ContentTypeReader reader, Object existingInstance)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadObjectInternal[T](Object existingInstance)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadObject[T]()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadAsset[T]()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
at ReLogic.Content.Readers.XnbReader.InternalContentManager.Load[T]()
at ReLogic.Content.Readers.XnbReader.FromStream[T](Stream stream)
at ReLogic.Content.AssetReaderCollection.Read[T](Stream stream, String extension)
at ReLogic.Content.AssetLoader.TryLoad[T](String assetName, IContentSource source, T& resultAsset)
at ReLogic.Content.AssetRepository.TryLoadingAsset[T](Asset`1 asset, AssetRequestMode mode)
at ReLogic.Content.AssetRepository.LoadAsset[T](Asset`1 asset, AssetRequestMode mode)
================

My specs are very high for a game like this:

Clean Steam version, no mods no none (with GOG it's the same problem actually too)
Windows 10 Pro 64 (fully updated even) (tried to run in compatibility mode too)
GTX 1070
4k monitor (tried all resolutions and window/fullscreen options - nothing)
AMD Ryzen 5 2500X overclocked at 4.0
AMD Radeon R9 Gamer Series 16GB of RAM (3200Mhz)

Updated all of my drivers, xna, net., nvidia, nothing helps

Only time I've played for more than an hour is with TMod, because I think it runs in 64bit and gives terraria all of mine 16gb of ram

Literally have no clue how to fix it, maybe simple changes in the settings will do, but I tried almost all of them combined.

Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom