Sprite Size Issues

Someone90

Terrarian
Is there a way to make the game read a bigger item file than the original one?
E.g:
The Muramasa sprite is 58x58, but i resprited it on a file that is 60x59, so is there a way for the game to ignore the original file size restriction and read my resprite?

Is there a way to make the game read a bigger item file than the original one?
E.g:
The Muramasa sprite is 58x58, but i resprited it on a file that is 60x59, so is there a way for the game to ignore the original file size restriction and read my resprite?
I don't think so, you would need to make a mod that replaces the texture for that I think

Well technically Terraria sprite size is x2 the actual pixels we see in-game. (1 in-game pixel = 2x2 pixel in image file, though you might probably know that). I don't think changing the canvas of the sprite would be possible because each objects in the game have hitboxes too. Even if you can increase sprite size, the hitbox would still be the same.

if you convert the texture to an xnb using THIS, you can change the size of it. be warned, this will change the size of the weapon in game. also, the only way to disable it is to verify the integrity of the game files on steam.

Back
Top Bottom