Terraria State of the Game - February 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
so every time they update the game they are going to try make the game look more realistic because i could see how terrifying that would be

so every time they update the game they are going to try make the game look more realistic because i could see how terrifying that would be
1.4.2 could be the last update, if they add something new its gonna be small or just bug fixes

oh well im just saying it would be really terrifying if it was extremly realistic

oh? ok well i hope we get 1.4 im so desperate for the dreadnautilus and the golf cart ;w;

I know you guys probably can't reply to every request made.. But the one thing that keeps me from playing the console version of the game is the fact that there is now way to adjust the borders of the game.. So some of the screen is cut off due to the resolution of my TV.

my fav weapon is the uzi sniper riffle candy corn rifle and the jack o lantern launcher and my fav mount is the golf cart lol

I'm able to do that using a PS4 controller on mobile so I see no reason why that wouldn't be possible on PS4.

That said, it wouldn't be a problem with the Zenith; even when aiming all the way across the screen it demolishes things near you as well. Sometimes the swords seem to go out of their normal path and attack a random enemy nearby.

is zenith hard to craft?
Enchanted sword, terrablade, Copper shortsword, Star fury, Bee keeper, Seedler, Horsemans blade, Influx waver, Star wrath and Meowmere are needed to craft the Zenith so yeah its Hard

GOOGLE ACCOUNT/STADIA UPDATE

As you may have noticed, we had a ton of issues to kick off the year stemming from the locking-down of Redigit's entire Google account in early January. After a month of pushing (and with the immense support of our fans), Google finally reached out and was able to provide a lot of transparency around the situation and to restore access to all of our accounts. Due to the hard work the Stadia team has put in - as well as our partners at 505 Games - we have decided that we will allow the upcoming launch Terraria on Google Stadia to proceed. The Terraria Stadia build is based on the DR Studios 1.4.0.5 (latest) build, and is currently at Google for certification review.
This is awesome to hear!
Hopefully it works without any problems ^^

After Stadia release I will play Terraria again after a couple of years :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom