Console When is journeys end 1.4 update coming to Xbox One, PS4, Switch?

im sorry to say this but, the way terraria is going, its not likely you will see any updates from your end, or our end frankly. but 1.4 is out on mobile wich is super epic so if you want you an check that out.
I'm not totally sure what you mean about this, but it can't mean that the console versions have a less than fifty percent of getting updates that put it on par with the PC desktop version. (which is a clearly stated goal that has been laid out over the course of recent state of the game posts.) So please if you may, can you elaborate?

I would like to ask the date of when it will launch 1.4 on consoles please I really want to receive the new version not only me all who play TERRARIA on Ps4 xboxONE

There is no release date specifically yet, however It will release in the third quarter of this year, so expect a date between july and september

Good news by the way, the release is on 8/25, including PS4, Xbox1, and 3 New Gen Consoles (PS5/Xbox Series S/X so I am not sure!) So I just found it on Cenx's twitter.

Back
Top Bottom