PS4 Looking for friends to play with

Enderboi

Spazmatism
PS3 or PS4 versions I'm willing to play, ATM of posting this I'm in early hardmode, but I haven't played in a few months because I REALLY want to finish with other players and not alone. So if your interested you can comment down below (Copy/paste the template and fill in)

Username:
Platform:
Current Progression:
What time/days do you play:
Microphone? :
Do you prefer to play in your world, or your friends? :
Have you already beaten the game? :

Other Notes:

This thread can be for anyone looking for a friend to play with, and I hope you find it useful.
This is my desc:

Username: Vaporeon231
Platform: PS3/PS4/PSVita
Current Progression: Early Hardmode
What time/days do you play: 2PM to 6PM Weekdays, Any time (Except midnight) Weekends
Microphone? : No, I have one but I prefer not to use it, and would prefer others not to.
Do you prefer to play in your world, or your friends? : My friends, but mine is also cool
Have you already beaten the game? : Nope, still trying to beat the ender- I mean... Ocra- I mEAN MOONLORD

PSN: Vaporeon231
Please provide context via PS Message when sending me a friend request, or comment below telling me you sent a request. Please still fill out the info in your comment.

3-20-2021 Added "Username:"

Last edited:
Platform: PS4
Current Progression: fresh as new(reset after buying the ps5)
What time/days do you play: usually from 2pm to 6pm(sometimes even 11pm/10pm(i think it's from 9am to 3pm for you))
Microphone? : yes, but im do not speak english very well
Do you prefer to play in your world, or your friends? : my internet is pretty bad so i prefer my world(but i like playing with other too)
Have you already beaten the game? : yep

psn: gaga809
sended a request exactly now

Last edited:
PS3 or PS4 versions I'm willing to play, ATM of posting this I'm in early hardmode, but I haven't played in a few months because I REALLY want to finish with other players and not alone. So if your interested you can comment down below (Copy/paste the template and fill in)

Username:
Platform:
Current Progression:
What time/days do you play:
Microphone? :
Do you prefer to play in your world, or your friends? :
Have you already beaten the game? :

Other Notes:

This thread can be for anyone looking for a friend to play with, and I hope you find it useful.
This is my desc:

What time/days do you play: 2PM to 6PM Weekdays, Any time (Except midnight) Weekends
Microphone? : No, I have one but I prefer not to use it, and would prefer others not to.
Do you prefer to play in your world, or your friends? : My friends, but mine is also cool
Have you already beaten the game? : Nope, still trying to beat the ender- I mean... Ocra- I mEAN MOONLORD

Please provide context via PS Message when sending me a friend request, or comment below telling me you sent a request. Please still fill out the info in your comment.

3-20-2021 Added "Username:"
I tried to add you

I

Username:FluffyMystery
Platform:ps4
Current Progression:pre-hardmode now, But finished one world and started over
What time/days do you play: Anytime you are available
Microphone? : yes
Do you prefer to play in your world, or your friends? :In a world i create but i dont mind playing on a friends
Have you already beaten the game? : Yes

Other Notes:pSN FluffyMystery

This is my desc:

Back
Top Bottom