What’s your class setup on Terraria?

SuperiorMirajaneStrauss

Official Terrarian
Mine is Ranger, and I use Shroomite Armor, Menacing Betsy Wings, Menacing Ranger Emblem, Menacing Avenger Emblem (ONLY for when I’m using Guns and Launchers.)/Menacing Magic Quiver (ONLY for my Tsunami.), Menacing Destroyer Emblem, and Menacing Frostspark Boots. (NOTE: I’m on Console 1.3, Xbox One/Xbox Series X/S.) I have a full 500 HP. (Yeah, yeah, yeah... I know Vortex Armor is better, I have Vortex Armor on my Rias Gremory character who is from High School DxD, it’s just that I love Shroomite Armor on my Saeko Busujima character who is from High School of the Dead.) As for weapons: Unreal Tactical Shotgun, Superior Chain Gun, Unreal Sniper Rifle, Unreal SDMG, Unreal Tsunami, Godly Rocket Launcher, Unreal Onyx Blaster, Coin Gun, and Unreal Uzi.

Well, I’ve done many playthroughs with different classes and builds, and a playthrough covers many tiers also with many different builds. I can’t really say anything is my main build.

My *current* build is a ranged-only playthrough. I’m currently pre-mech and running Frost Armor, a Dart Rifle as my main weapon as well as an Onyx Blaster for common enemies and a Mythril Repeater to feed ichor arrows for ichor. My accessory build is Frozen Wings, Lightning Boots, Obsidian Shield, Shield of Cthulhu, Ranger Emblem and Brain of Confusion. All of them are reforged to some combination of Menacing, Lucky and Warding.

My *favorite* build is definitely post-Pumpkin Moon and pre-Martian/Empress Summoner. Spooky armor, Dark Harvest + Ravens for invasions and Firecracker + Desert Tiger for bosses. All of those are just really fun weapons to use and really show their teeth at this stage. For accessories at that point I’d probably have Frozen Shield, Master Ninja Gear, whatever wings I have access to, Spectre Boots or some upgrade, Papyrus Scarab and Necromantic Scroll.

I had fun with melee since I have a melee character with the a very high MELEE SPEED that shoot the Terra Blade a whole lot faster. with accessories reforged to Violent.

My master mode summoner had a whacky setup. I'm endgame, but right now it's:
Zenith/Kaleidoscope/Terraprisma/RainbowCrystalStaff
Stardust Armor
Celestial Starboard/Soaring Insignia
Necromantic Scroll
Papyrus Scarab
Celestial Mooncharm

This set is very strong but I have nothing to really use it on :(

A really fun way to play the game IMO is to specialize in Old One's army, and become a mage/sentry summoner hybrid. I found that using Dark Artist armor with the proper sentries with mage items actually made a unique to play and fun class.

Back
Top Bottom