tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

It's not a bug, it's just a consequence of the item's low drop chance. Beacuse the npc drops are not guaranteed to be displayed(especially with rare drops) Because the mod's method isn't foolproof; It just spawns 1000 of every single NPC kills them and checks their loot.(this happens while reloading and the bar saying "rebuilding loot cache").
That is tremendously unlikely to be the case. WIth a 2.5% drop rate, the chances of it never dropping in 1000 tries is a bit more than 1 in 100 billion (0.975^1000).

That is tremendously unlikely to be the case. WIth a 2.5% drop rate, the chances of it never dropping in 1000 tries is a bit more than 1 in 100 billion (0.975^1000).
Well I've had it happen with items that had a "much" higher drop chance.(and with items that were dropped by several NPCs and not just a single one)

It's not a bug, it's just a consequence of the item's low drop chance. Beacuse the npc drops are not guaranteed to be displayed(especially with rare drops) Because the mod's method isn't foolproof; It just spawns 1000 of every single NPC kills them and checks their loot.(this happens while reloading and the bar saying "rebuilding loot cache").
Well I've had it happen with items that had a "much" higher drop chance.(and with items that were dropped by several NPCs and not just a single one)
The rebuilding loot cache is related to Recipe Browser mod. Boss Checklist doesn't use a system like this. Mod devs must add items, shown here, to a list for it to be displayed, and may possibly add conditions to items being shown. Lower or higher chance drops shouldn't influence its visibility at all.

The rebuilding loot cache is related to Recipe Browser mod. Boss Checklist doesn't use a system like this. Mod devs must add items, shown here, to a list for it to be displayed, and may possibly add conditions to items being shown. Lower or higher chance drops shouldn't influence its visibility at all.
It seems like I completely misinterpreted the original comment. I thought it was talking about the Recipe Browser thing.(Somehow)

Well guys, I found out that this mod is causing lag issues when there's a high item count. It could occure while using the zerg potion from calamity cause this increases the spawn rate and causes a high item drop rate. I dunno why but the only mod having issues with a big amount of items was this one so mod maker, if u read this, I hope u'll have a look. Thx ^-^

No one has made one yet, those entries are all waiting for someone to contribute.

Oh, I understand. The site translated automatically into Polish and I didn't even notice.
Although, surprisingly, the google translator coped with this task very well.

E.g:
# BossDespawn.Day={0} flees as the sun rises...
=
# BossDespawn.Day={0} ucieka, gdy wschodzi słońce...

Very good translate. Of course, if you translate it that way, because I don't know how to translate files, but he translated the sentence well.

Oh, I understand. The site translated automatically into Polish and I didn't even notice.
Although, surprisingly, the google translator coped with this task very well.

E.g:
# BossDespawn.Day={0} flees as the sun rises...
=
# BossDespawn.Day={0} ucieka, gdy wschodzi słońce...

Very good translate. Of course, if you translate it that way, because I don't know how to translate files, but he translated the sentence well.
The structure of the translation files are already set up. All you would need to do is replace the English sentences with Polish ones. It'd be preferred to have manual translations with someone who can understand English and speaks/writes Polish than rely on google translate as its not always 100% accurate (and if it was it'd already be done).

Back
Top Bottom