Mobile I want to play 1.2 Terraria in 2021

HaxerOne[PL]

Terrarian
Hello fellow Terrarians!
Recently I've got really nostalgic about my first playthrough of the Terraria at 1.2 mobile version and I would really love to play it again. Is there any way to get full apk file for that version?
Don't get me wrong - I'm not trying just to scam and pirate Terraria, I have bought it years ago on both mobile and PC. I just wanna taste the nostalgia again

Hello fellow Terrarians!
Recently I've got really nostalgic about my first playthrough of the Terraria at 1.2 mobile version and I would really love to play it again. Is there any way to get full apk file for that version?
Don't get me wrong - I'm not trying just to scam and pirate Terraria, I have bought it years ago on both mobile and PC. I just wanna taste the nostalgia again
Hi there @HaxerOne[PL], the only (legitimate) way would be to have an older phone tablet that has low enough technical specs that it didn’t receive the 1.3 update AND had already purchased the game in the App or Play Store.

There may be other non-legitimate ways, but you’ll have to search elsewhere for them. :) We don’t allow links to apks to be posted here. I know your intentions are good and just want to experience the nostalgia having already purchased the game, but there are some whose intentions are not as good, and we don’t want this forum to be a destination for sketchy apks.

Good luck on your search.

Unit One said:
the only (legitimate) way would be to have an older phone tablet that has low enough technical specs that it didn’t receive the 1.3 update
Do you know what devices have such "low spec" that make it unable to receive the 1.3 update?

Do you know what devices have such "low spec" that make it unable to receive the 1.3 update?
Any iPhone or iPad that has a A6 chipset or lower, or can’t upgrade the iOS past iOS 7.xx, or has only 0.5 GB of RAM or less. Examples would be the iPhone 5 and iPad 4th gen.

For Android, any phone or tablet that does NOT have Open GL ES 3.0, or can’t upgrade past Android 4.2 operating system, or has only 0.5 GB of RAM.

Back
Top Bottom