Mobile What is this bull

Astragel

Terrarian
I was playing normally and then the screen started going wild glitching and everything someone help

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210402-160418.png
    Screenshot_20210402-160418.png
    247.4 KB · Views: 132
Closest I've ever seen to this is my game getting partially forced into portrait mode, though this only happened once by complete accident & I have yet to figure out a repro. What you're experiencing seems to be much worse, though - what device are you using, and do you remember anything significant that you were doing prior to this? Additionally, did you purchase the game or was it pirated?

Closest I've ever seen to this is my game getting partially forced into portrait mode, though this only happened once by complete accident & I have yet to figure out a repro. What you're experiencing seems to be much worse, though - what device are you using, and do you remember anything significant that you were doing prior to this? Additionally, did you purchase the game or was it pirated?
I was going to the dungeon to farm and that started happening. Also the game was purchased and I am using a t-mobile revvl 2+

Might be out of RAM. Or VRAM.

Similar issues (full black screen, unloaded textures) happen on PC when the RAM is low (before other undefined behavior kick in)

You can clearly see that the foreground blocks are not rendering. The background objects (a.k.a. furniture) are rendered properly, and so do the character.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom