tModLoader Stamina

have re-startet the server already (have it not 24/7 running) - or you mean new world or char ?
I just meant the program itself, and any server using the mod. Be sure the server and your client have the latest version.

just testet - actual mod version - on both (client and server - both run anyway on the same PC from the same dir and game file path) - no status bar , mod self working
Actual logs from client+server attached

Attachments

• logs.7z
    3.9 KB · Views: 110
just testet - actual mod version - on both (client and server - both run anyway on the same PC from the same dir and game file path) - no status bar , mod self working
Actual logs from client+server attached
Do you mind giving a special debug-only version a spin? I cannot figure out what's going on exactly.

Also, can you confirm you are using v2.1.0.1 specifically?

Sure - no problem to test an debug version .....
attach an image to show the mods version in terraria - and the server run on the same PC and use the same mods/mod-settings ...

Attachments

• 2019-10-05 22-12-32.mov_snapshot_00.05.202.jpg
    2019-10-05 22-12-32.mov_snapshot_00.05.202.jpg
    279.9 KB · Views: 187
Sure - no problem to test an debug version .....
attach an image to show the mods version in terraria - and the server run on the same PC and use the same mods/mod-settings ...
This will spew some debug outputs, and I tweaked a few small things which may or may not make a difference. Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• Stamina v2.1.0.2a.zip
    124.4 KB · Views: 92
Sucess !!
:D
It works with this version (status bar is here)
logs anyway ->
And Thanks ;)

Attachments

• logs.7z
    3.8 KB · Views: 104
Bug: if you hold down a summoner weapon, your stamina gets drained even though you aren’t doing anything. I know this isn’t mod conflict because I’m using imp staff

Thank you very much for this awesome mod. I love it and it is a formidable addition to the game, a must-have as far as I am concerned.

I was wondering, as I haven't seen this asked nor answered in this thread (I also chacked in for the config file in tmodloader's mod config file, but it wasn't there for some reason), what is the fully upgraded, maximum stamina one can possibly have with the base settings? ...Just asking because I'm making a 'to-do list' of my modded game, and am wondering if 'Maxing out Stamina' should be on there, and relatively how many upgrades it'd take to do so. :p

Thank you very much for this awesome mod. I love it and it is a formidable addition to the game, a must-have as far as I am concerned.

I was wondering, as I haven't seen this asked nor answered in this thread (I also chacked in for the config file in tmodloader's mod config file, but it wasn't there for some reason), what is the fully upgraded, maximum stamina one can possibly have with the base settings? ...Just asking because I'm making a 'to-do list' of my modded game, and am wondering if 'Maxing out Stamina' should be on there, and relatively how many upgrades it'd take to do so. :p

Been useing this mode till recently was quite interesting however recently added "Another RPG Mod" seems to have removed stamina bar (also removed TerraTemp's Thermometer but that one might at least have an easyish fix) I suspect this is to do with "Another RPG Mod" removing the games normal Health/mana UI and subsequently removeing yours as well Figured I would bring it up though I am not sure if there is an easy fix for this one as I suspect its on his end the fix would have to take place

Been useing this mode till recently was quite interesting however recently added "Another RPG Mod" seems to have removed stamina bar (also removed TerraTemp's Thermometer but that one might at least have an easyish fix) I suspect this is to do with "Another RPG Mod" removing the games normal Health/mana UI and subsequently removeing yours as well Figured I would bring it up though I am not sure if there is an easy fix for this one as I suspect its on his end the fix would have to take place
Did you report this to their mod's author/thread/homepage/Discord?

that was going to be my next thing to do just ended up doing yours first cas your tab was already open :)

*Update*
after talking to "Another RPG Mod" they added an option to reinable the old UI which brings back your stamina bar :)

Last edited:
where? i dont see it in the .Json file

You're meant to edit the configs with the gear button on the mod's entry in the Mods menu.

Back
Top Bottom