Corrupt the Wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, you gain 20 very long squid arms that are impossible to conceal.

I wish all of the packages I want delivered to me or to other people always get there a lot earlier than expected.

Granted, the top 1% now occasionally throw poop at the bottom 99%.

I wish society actually helped people other than just the ones that make the most money.

Granted. They now help other people, as long as they have some other kind of power.

I wish I had more time to do things.

Granted, but because of your wish, the water flows off of the earth and everyone dies.

I wish for scalpers to shut the :red: up for once so i can buy my computer parts without having to sell 14 estates in Spain.

Granted, instead of scalpers you now have the companies that sell them raising their prices to the point you now have to sell 38 estates in several countries to afford even the basic ones.

I wish for the earth to be different in a way that would make it so there are no timezones.

Granted, it shrinks massively in size very quickly and brings nothing with it. After a few minutes, everything comes crashing down and every single living thing on Earth is obliterated upon impact.

I wish for people to use brighter colors so i can read them on the cave background.

Granted, the colors are so bright they hurt your eyes and blind you.

I wish my back didn't hurt right now.

Granted, your spine disappears.

I wish for an NFT of a single black pixel that I make to sell for 10 million dollars and all the money goes to me and it isn't taken away

You are now talented at yelling at 17:24 on a tuesday.

I wish for the thread I hate most on the forum to get permanently locked for being the spam thread it is without any drama being caused by the thread being locked.

You are now talented at yelling at 17:24 on a tuesday.

I wish for the thread I hate most on the forum to get permanently locked for being the spam thread it is without any drama being caused by the thread being locked.
granted, the thread is permanently locked, but so is your favorite

I wish for animus magic with no consequence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom