Mobile Does mobile only have local play? (+1 other question)

Enderboi

Spazmatism
Question one
Can I only play terraria multiplayer with people of my same wifi network? I'm not exactly sure how all this works yet...

Question two
Terraria mobile is cross platform with PC, but the games are on different versions. I wanted to play with my brother but we have different versions and he can't "reverse" his version and I can't update mine.

I don't really expect anyone to answer because nobody really cares about the mobile version but I would be really grateful if someone did.
*If this game does have online play, would someone play with me? I really want to do a 1.4 play through with another player

Question one
Can I only play terraria multiplayer with people of my same wifi network? I'm not exactly sure how all this works yet...

Question two
Terraria mobile is cross platform with PC, but the games are on different versions. I wanted to play with my brother but we have different versions and he can't "reverse" his version and I can't update mine.

I don't really expect anyone to answer because nobody really cares about the mobile version but I would be really grateful if someone did.
*If this game does have online play, would someone play with me? I really want to do a 1.4 play through with another player
Well there is a mobile dedicated server for pc so you can host it for long distances(but if you can’t port forward address playit.gg helps but it isn’t supported)
I think the pedguin server may be able to be seen now because it now works with mobile and is cross comparable but I dunno though you might not see pc characters

Well there is a mobile dedicated server for pc so you can host it for long distances(but if you can’t port forward address playit.gg helps but it isn’t supported)
I think the pedguin server may be able to be seen now because it now works with mobile and is cross comparable but I dunno though you might not see pc characters
thank you very much for responding. I hope I can figure out the rest from here :)

I have a friend who I wanted to help on his journey through terraria 1.4, but I had to do it through instruction since I couldn't join his world as I was mobile and he was on PC. Does anyone know a fix for this?

Back
Top Bottom