ayo? over prepared or just weak boss?

Golem is easy as most pre-plantera gear can kill him I'm pretty sure, but it ultimately depends on a case by case basis.

im playing master mode and i thought that this was gonna be hard so i grinded for prehardmode wings and quad jump AND THEN IT WAS A CAKE WALK LMFAOO...
I NEVER EVEN WENT BELOW 300 HP ahaha

summary : MASTERMODE SKELETRON IS WEAK BOI
u either overprepared or are just a really really big pro at terraria, I beat wof with nights edge only (and crimson armor) on normal mode with a tiny bridge easily but skeletron expert mode killed me hundreds of times. (Yes, EXPERT mode. not even master.)

u either overprepared or are just a really really big pro at terraria, I beat wof with nights edge only (and crimson armor) on normal mode with a tiny bridge easily but skeletron expert mode killed me hundreds of times. (Yes, EXPERT mode. not even master.)
Skeletron’s hands always have a gigantic windup before they hit you. Look for it and jump over them. Once they’re down, the skulls can be avoided by just going around him in circles.

Skeletron’s hands always have a gigantic windup before they hit you. Look for it and jump over them. Once they’re down, the skulls can be avoided by just going around him in circles.
yea, I try that and the cursed skulls always managed to hit me... the hands are easy though.

I'm so bad fighting the moon lord
Do you guys know any strategies for moon lord?
(I'm still a new player though)
You practically need to use something that has good range (so every lunar weapon but solar flare) and just run away as fast as possible but if he does a deathray u gotta fly over it or use rod of discord (which makes the fight 100x easier).

You practically need to use something that has good range (so every lunar weapon but solar flare) and just run away as fast as possible but if he does a deathray u gotta fly over it or use rod of discord (which makes the fight 100x easier).
Adding on, you can use mounts to run away also a good arena is key

i have a super loooooong boiiii (skybridge) and a firecracker (which was useless so i used the other solar weapon i forgot what its called) and a lot of potions and everything that was said in the wiki and its still not working (youtube videos suck)

i have a super loooooong boiiii (skybridge) and a firecracker (which was useless so i used the other solar weapon i forgot what its called) and a lot of potions and everything that was said in the wiki and its still not working (youtube videos suck)
Skybridges I never found helpful for ml, but I do have one piece of advice. Ranger is usually the easiest class to go at first, vortex beater and chlorophyte bullets. The solar eruption (big flare thing) is useless unless you want to cheese him while hiding in your nurse's house. The daybreak (other solar weapon) is ok because it has range, but normally its hard to hit moon lord with it. I reccomend grinding for hallowed ranger set (holy protection buff is really op) and trying to kill ml with that.

Skybridges I never found helpful for ml, but I do have one piece of advice. Ranger is usually the easiest class to go at first, vortex beater and chlorophyte bullets. The solar eruption (big flare thing) is useless unless you want to cheese him while hiding in your nurse's house. The daybreak (other solar weapon) is ok because it has range, but normally its hard to hit moon lord with it. I reccomend grinding for hallowed ranger set (holy protection buff is really op) and trying to kill ml with that.
so wait i can just CHEESE him inside a house? and also i aint a class chooser, im using 2-3 class such as melee, summoner, and ranger which is worked but theres one problem my window is small (because im actually a student still and im answering modules and im playing while doing it) so i cant quite target the ml (the daybreak is fricking noice cuz i can stick them)

so wait i can just CHEESE him inside a house? and also i aint a class chooser, im using 2-3 class such as melee, summoner, and ranger which is worked but theres one problem my window is small (because im actually a student still and im answering modules and im playing while doing it) so i cant quite target the ml (the daybreak is fricking noice cuz i can stick them)
Well, asphalt skybridge is the go-to for a lot of terraria veterans. The most important thing about it is that it allows you to avoid true eye's mini-deathrays by just running farther than its range can reach, which is the probably the worst attack out of all... It's not that it deals a lot of damage, is that it is nearly impossible to avoid without getting bombarded by phantasmal eyes, or going so far away from ml that you can't even see his heart. Tbh, I think re-logic did a bad job on ml. This strat is as lazy as it can be, yet it is the only effective strat on it. I've (and @whoneedsnamestbh) already covered that in a seperate thread, so I'm not gonna do it here... If you are on mobile or have an ultrasmol monitor, then it's gonna be harder to use this strat, since then you have to go even farther, but so far, this is the one of the best strats out here without abusing the nurse.

Well, asphalt skybridge is the go-to for a lot of terraria veterans. The most important thing about it is that it allows you to avoid true eye's mini-deathrays by just running farther than its range can reach, which is the probably the worst attack out of all... It's not that it deals a lot of damage, is that it is nearly impossible to avoid without getting bombarded by phantasmal eyes, or going so far away from ml that you can't even see his heart. Tbh, I think re-logic did a bad job on ml. This strat is as lazy as it can be, yet it is the only effective strat on it. I've (and @whoneedsnamestbh) already covered that in a seperate thread, so I'm not gonna do it here... If you are on mobile or have an ultrasmol monitor, then it's gonna be harder to use this strat, since then you have to go even farther, but so far, this is the one of the best strats out here without abusing the nurse.
Fun fact: even if you don't build an overpowered arena the second phase is so badly designed that a terraria veteran will literally just tell you to run away using wings instead.

nah, solar eruption is just trash. the deathray goes through blocks now... just get the heck away from him asap while spamming vortex beater or daybreak or whatever.

"poorly designed" doesn't instantly mean difficult, to be fair. It can just mean something that's potentially unfair due to something like RNG or something else beyond the player's control (see: plantera second phase)
To be fair all you have to do for planteras
second phase is dog a tunnel straight up and fly through it while shooting at her

Back
Top Bottom