tModLoader Dreamscape Mod

naakaa

Official Terrarian
Icon.png

Dreamscape Mod

Header.png

Dreamscape Mod is a content mod that aims to add not so expected content, ranging from unique weapons to entire quality of life mechanics, while keeping the theme of adding fantasy-like content!

Division.png

Feel free to check out some of our content!
Keep in mind this is a heavy work in progress, so it might not be much

The daggers are a new type of melee weapon you can add to your arsenal! They can be swung in a wide arc, dealing high damage at the cost of having to get close to enemies.

Daggers.png

Division.png

The tomahawks are a new type of ranged weapon you can add to your arsenal! They can be thrown at enemies, sticking and damaging enemies in the process. Stack tomahawks in them to increase the damage dealt over time.

Tomahawks.png

Division.png

Harness the power of nature with the Wildlife and Everbloom sets!

Both obtained with nature related materials, first by crafting wildlife chunks with materials obtained from trees, while the latter is obtained from a special type of flower that blossoms in the day and withers in the night.

Wildlife

Wildlife.png

Everbloom

Everbloom.png

If you're curious, take a look at the people behind this mod!
They are responsible for making all of this possible

Development Team

Emotional Support: Andre, the Sadcat
Programmers: Naka
Composers: Provisio

Special Thanks

Ghost, Tobias and ToyotaAristoMoment
Lemmy, LucasTwocas and CCC

LolXD87
Sig
musicman

Join our Discord Server!
There we will be posting news and spoilers more often
Click here to join the Server

Division.png

Keep in mind the mod is in its very early development stages, so there's still a lot to come in! I hope you enjoy and stick around

<3

Last edited:
This is just... disappointing. Instead of keeping the original post and archiving all of the ideas and history contained, they just... threw it all away. Just a simple edit at the top of the post stating that the mod was discontinued would have been fine, but instead, we have... this. No goodbye, no apology, no explanation, just... fard.

This is just... disappointing. Instead of keeping the original post and archiving all of the ideas and history contained, they just... threw it all away. Just a simple edit at the top of the post stating that the mod was discontinued would have been fine, but instead, we have... this. No goodbye, no apology, no explanation, just... fard.
I know, it’s weird how they didn’t mention that and just discontinued the mod, leaving a lot of people confused.

Normally when I see a trashed, abandoned thread like this, I get mad. Mad that someone would be so careless about something that they, and many other people, were passionate about. And this mod looked really promising, and with the hopes and dreamscape people had with this, I'm not just mad, I'm also really disappointed.

Normally when I see a trashed, abandoned thread like this, I get mad. Mad that someone would be so careless about something that they, and many other people, were passionate about. And this mod looked really promising, and with the hopes and dreamscape people had with this, I'm not just mad, I'm also really disappointed.
Agreed

Back
Top Bottom