Texture Pack Kais's Tweaxtures!

Thanks for the patience, folks. I'm happy to report that Soon™ has been upgraded to Now™!
  • Kais's Costumes has been updated! The cosmetic armors that were already affected (cat, fox, wolf, space creature) have been updated to bring them in line with updates to the vanilla armors. I've also added support for vampire, witch, and princess headgear to fix or remove ugly face coverings, and also edited the 1.4 fox ears and tail to match my fox set.
  • Kais's Whatever has been updated! ... I didn't add or change anything about it. But it's updated!
  • Kais's Ores has been retired and will not be updated. Re-Logic changed the majority of vanilla ores to be distinct since I made it, so my pack is redundant now.
  • Kais's Wires has been retired and will not be updated. The Grand Design's wire highlighting function makes it unnecessary, not to mention it was only feasible with three wire colors to begin with.
  • A new texture pack has arrived: Kais's Easy Listening! ... hey, it was Re-Logic's idea to call them texture packs, not mine. ¯\(ツ)/¯
Downloads can be found in the OP. The previous OP has been archived in my first reply in this thread, in case someone still needs the pre-1.4 versions.

Thanks for the patience, folks. I'm happy to report that Soon™ has been upgraded to Now™!
  • Kais's Costumes has been updated! The cosmetic armors that were already affected (cat, fox, wolf, space creature) have been updated to bring them in line with updates to the vanilla armors. I've also added support for vampire, witch, and princess headgear to fix or remove ugly face coverings, and also edited the 1.4 fox ears and tail to match my fox set.
  • Kais's Whatever has been updated! ... I didn't add or change anything about it. But it's updated!
  • Kais's Ores has been retired and will not be updated. Re-Logic changed the majority of vanilla ores to be distinct since I made it, so my pack is redundant now.
  • Kais's Wires has been retired and will not be updated. The Grand Design's wire highlighting function makes it unnecessary, not to mention it was only feasible with three wire colors to begin with.
  • A new texture pack has arrived: Kais's Easy Listening! ... hey, it was Re-Logic's idea to call them texture packs, not mine. ¯\(ツ)/¯
Downloads can be found in the OP. The previous OP has been archived in my first reply in this thread, in case someone still needs the pre-1.4 versions.
Oh my god, it's finally done! I see you updated your profile picture too, very nice. :dryadhappy:
I do kinda still prefer your ore textures tho, I even converted it to the v1.4 format back when that first came out, haha.

That costume pack is just in time for Halloween, as well. :dryadgrin:

Last edited:
This is amazing! One suggestion: make the Wire Cutter purple instead of orange? 'Cuz orange looks wrong.

"Makes Wire Cutters orange instead of red so they don't look like they only work on red wires."
Now it looks like it cuts yellow wires only

Time for an update, including a new pack!

The orange Wire Cutter has been removed from Kais's Whatever, and in its place is a new surprise for my fellow dart-loving rangers... meanwhile, those Wire Cutters have been adopted by the fresh new Kais's Wire Fu, a pack aiming to improve the Terrarian electrician's life!

Steam Workshop: soon™.

meanwhile, those Wire Cutters have been adopted by the fresh new Kais's Wire Fu, a pack aiming to improve the Terrarian electrician's life!
I absolutely love this, it always drived me insane how they had immense bias towards red wires.
My only suggestion for a change is to make all of the red dots on trapped chests (and now wire-able statues) orange instead of red as well.

My only suggestion for a change is to make all of the red dots on trapped chests (and now wire-able statues) orange instead of red as well.
The way the trapped chest icons work is, one of the tiles for placed red wire gets put next to the sprite of the regular chest. Trapped chests don't have distinct inventory sprites, and you can't give them one even if you want to! Which I know, because I wanted to. Since you can't change them without changing red wire, I decided to make the statue icons match them, even if that's slightly inconsistent with the rest of my pack.

The way the trapped chest icons work is, one of the tiles for placed red wire gets put next to the sprite of the regular chest. Trapped chests don't have distinct inventory sprites, and you can't give them one even if you want to! Which I know, because I wanted to. Since you can't change them without changing red wire, I decided to make the statue icons match them, even if that's slightly inconsistent with the rest of my pack.
Ah, I see. I had no idea it worked so differently from the rest of them.

Hello, it's been a while! I've updated Kais's Costumes with a few touches to the fox set that I made in, uh, November of last year? And then forgot about? Whoops. (Does anyone even remember that this forum exists anymore?)

Speaking of being very late to the party, I've also finally posted Costumes, Wire Fu, and Easy Listening to the Steam Workshop. As for Whatever, it's being retired in favor of each component becoming its own standalone mini pack, and those will make it to the Workshop shortly. There'll be a shiny new thing as well, so watch for that!

For the non-Steam Terraria players: don't panic, I'll keep uploading here as well!

Hello, it's been a while! I've updated Kais's Costumes with a few touches to the fox set that I made in, uh, November of last year? And then forgot about? Whoops. (Does anyone even remember that this forum exists anymore?)

Speaking of being very late to the party, I've also finally posted Costumes, Wire Fu, and Easy Listening to the Steam Workshop. As for Whatever, it's being retired in favor of each component becoming its own standalone mini pack, and those will make it to the Workshop shortly. There'll be a shiny new thing as well, so watch for that!

For the non-Steam Terraria players: don't panic, I'll keep uploading here as well!
I still somewhat use the forums too HeHeh but this is much appreciated!! I've been waiting for a workshop release since I kind of wanna use the "My Games" resource pack folder to more personal type things and still have things from here in it so yee

Edit: It would be nice to have a link to the workshop versions for easier access too HeHeh

EDIT Edit: Also, I noticed that you don't have the "Whatever" pack on the workshop, I really liked the look of the Demon Alter and wanted to get an updated version of that one too but well, y'know

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom