IC An Unexpected Turn

"...why the hell I WOULD BE? I nearly DIED a few times, we're CONTAINED in this city like GODDAMN ANIMALS, us SNAPPING into unresponsiveness and ATTACKING each other, our sanity SLIPPING making ourselves more, and more HURT each time... and to top this, the NIGHTMARES recurring. b-buck! If the incident DIDN'T HAPPEN AT ALL, I would've been worrying less about my own sanity and survival!" Vlad screams up, then breaks down into crying pile of pegasus fluff. "...I just wish it never happened. To wake up, and see a human-populated Silver Ridge once more. But it's gone... it's BUCKING GONE! Our old lives, all gone! Why I'm trying to keep my humanity when we all know that earlier or later, everyone will turn feral, even me, and possibly me first of everyone in there..."

Last edited:
The hatchling tries to walk over to Kami, but keeps tripping.

David looks at Vlad, then looks at everyone else nearby.

"I'd personally suggest some kind of therapy for him but I don't really know, I'm not a psychiatrist."

Michelle stood besides the entrance to the other town, clad in the full suit. "The hunt... begins now." She holds her combat shotgun menacingly, as she waltzes in, awaiting any creature.

Back
Top Bottom