Single Thread RP Aftermath Adventures

What is my favorite boss? Hints: 1. Jungle 2. Drops my favorite magic weapon 3. Many tiny minions

• King Slime

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eye of Cthulhu

• Brain of Cthulhu

• Queen Bee

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Eater of Worlds

• Skeletron

• Wall of Flesh

• Queen Slime

• The Twins

• The Destroyer

• Skeletron Prime

• Plantera

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Golem

• Empress of Light

• Duke Fishron

• Lunatic Cultist

• Moon Lord

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(Well, there are safety reasons for that hood taken down. Bit of a touchy subject, so won't go too far into it, but can't be too careful about school shootings and obfuscate the cameras in the school. Just precautions, is all.)

(Well, there are safety reasons for that hood taken down. Bit of a touchy subject, so won't go too far into it, but can't be too careful about school shootings and obfuscate the cameras in the school. Just precautions, is all.)
(they have never given reasons to any of us for why we have to take hats and hoods off, just 'it's disrespectful'. Of course there are actual reasons like you said, but were we EVER told? Of course not.)

(Quick question: Do you guys think I should remove/increase the character limit? Or do you guys think it’s good where it is.)

(Alright)
*Outside of the village, Bloodshed Ink would be in the process of having the cult rebuild the hideout. In the rubble, he spots some sort of book. He picks it up to discover that it’s Lunan’s journal, filled with tricks, spell, curses, etc. that would give him an advantage in combat. Bloodshed Ink looks through it, and finds some things he knows would be good to use on Ink, especially after Aqua’s death. He starts to plan a way to lure Ink into the Crimson*

*Ink is still in the village, until he hears something. A voice. Ink listens closer. The voice sounds like a child calling help. Ink follows the sound cautiously into the Crimson*
“H-hello?”

*Suddenly a cultist grabs Ink*
*Ink struggles*
“Get off me or I’ll-”

“Go ahead, Ink. You’re only delaying the inevitable.”
*Bloodshed Ink and the other cultist come out of hiding*
“I’m feeling guilty after what happened, so I’ll give you a choice: Come with us and use that damned Terra Shard to help us find a Terra Crystal, or join your friend in the afterlife.”

*Ink growls*
“You have some nerve asking me to join you after slaughtering Aqua like that!”

*Bloodshed Ink smiles*
“Why so sad about that, Ink? I merely did you a favor of disposing of him properly.”

*Ink growls and attacks the cultist, causing him to let go of Ink. Ink charges at Bloodshed Ink.*
*Bloodshed Ink throws an odd-looking powder on Ink*
*Suddenly, Ink doesn’t see Bloodshed Ink anymore, or anything from the area he was in. He’s alive, but he can’t make out where he is*

Back
Top Bottom