Mana Cloak star pickups have no grab range when inventory is full.

qwerty3.14

Terrarian
Steam or GOG
Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
gyazo.com

As you can see I'm not picking up any stars, but as soon as I empty 1 inventory slot I have no issue collecting them.

I don't see any problem. Star->object Every object in the game is attracted to you when you approach it, except when you have a full inventory. The accessory you are writing about only increases the range of star attraction, if you have a full inventory then the attraction of normal objects does not work either. There is no need to search for a bug here, since the accessory uses an already well-working mechanism (it only adds an exception for stars) For me it works as designed

I don't see any problem. Star->object Every object in the game is attracted to you when you approach it, except when you have a full inventory. The accessory you are writing about only increases the range of star attraction, if you have a full inventory then the attraction of normal objects does not work either. There is no need to search for a bug here, since the accessory uses an already well-working mechanism (it only adds an exception for stars) For me it works as designed
The stars created by the star cloak do not enter your inventory when picked up. They should act like mana stars enemies drop, hearts enemies drop, and nebula pickups. Which don't lose thier grab range when your inventory is full.

I think you're also getting this confused with the celestial magnet, that's what give pickup range to stars dropped by enemies. Mana cloak is a completely seperate item, it creates star pickups when you take damage, you collect these to restore 50 mana, these are uneffected by the celestial magnet. The fact that these pickups lose grab range with a full inventory is what the bug is.

The stars created by the star cloak do not enter your inventory when picked up. They should act like mana stars enemies drop, hearts enemies drop, and nebula pickups. Which don't lose thier grab range when your inventory is full.

I think you're also getting this confused with the celestial magnet, that's what give pickup range to stars dropped by enemies. Mana cloak is a completely seperate item, it creates star pickups when you take damage, you collect these to restore 50 mana, these are uneffected by the celestial magnet. The fact that these pickups lose grab range with a full inventory is what the bug is.
In that case you are right, it is a bug Unfortunately it doesn't work for every item as I got as far as post planter :>

Back
Top Bottom