i accidently wiped all of my terraria saves while freeings some disk space(help)

Rafelandroid2

Skeletron Prime
i need these terraria saves. it has my hundreds of hours in. i dont want to lose them forever. i need them.
and when i looked at the terraria folder at 'disk/documents/my games/Terraria' i was deleting STW Worlds folder that terraria STW made when i had them. and then the folder disappeared from the 'my games' folder and i checked terraria, poof. everything gone except one character that i placed on steam backup.
help me recover permanently deleted files please 😢

Check your recycling bin maybe? I know a lot of automatically deleted world backups go there at the least, so maybe you could get one of those and retain most of your progress.

As @Etotheipi says, I would check your recycle bin. If you're lucky and they are there, just copy them back to the correct folders, and they should work.

If they are not there, then unfortunately they are most likely gone forever. There is software available that can recover lost/deleted files, but they can be difficult to use correctly, and it can be hit or miss as to whether they work.

Back
Top Bottom