Switch How likely is Switch getting 1.4 and Will we have bloodstained items?

Towerbooks3192

Terrarian
How likely will switch get 1.4? I am worried if it will suffer the same fate as 3DS since I really loved that version of the game.

Also I am curious that since the devs seem to be castlevania fans going by the crissagrim/arkhalis reference, is there a slight chance some Bloodstained reference items could appear in 1.4? Like would be nice to have a plume parma pet following you around.

The current plan is that 1.4 will eventually come for Consoles including Switch.

It will likely happen awhile after PC receives 1.4 but it shouldn't turn out like how the 3DS did. The Switch is a more powerful console compared to the 3DS and has 1.3 tier content already. Before that, the Console versions will have to get caught up to 1.3.5 at the current PC version.

For Bloodstained items, I couldn't say.

The current plan is that 1.4 will eventually come for Consoles including Switch.

It will likely happen awhile after PC receives 1.4 but it shouldn't turn out like how the 3DS did. The Switch is a more powerful console compared to the 3DS and has 1.3 tier content already. Before that, the Console versions will have to get caught up to 1.3.5 at the current PC version.

For Bloodstained items, I couldn't say.

Thanks. I know it will take some time for it to get to the Switch but yeah if somehow 1.4 would require more power then I am very worried the switch version will suffer the same fate as the 3DS version. I am having a hard time going back to PC now that I got the Switch version. Really helps a lot when I can play in bed because I got down with the flu.

I'd imagine that all current consoles will be eventually updated to 1.4. But it will be a while yet I think.

I don't mind if it will take years though I will be heartbroken if it suffers the same fate as the 3DS version. Weirdly enough I actually love the controls of that version. Fired it up again and somehow it feels relaxing to play.

I don't mind if it will take years though I will be heartbroken if it suffers the same fate as the 3DS version. Weirdly enough I actually love the controls of that version. Fired it up again and somehow it feels relaxing to play.

relax, i'm pretty sure the switch can handle 1.4 just fine.

remember, ps3 and xbox 360 couldn't even handle 1.3, and switch already has that.

if 1.4 was going to be too much, i think they would've had some hint by now and probably would've let us know that the switch version was reaching its limit.

as for the bloodstained items, i highly doubt it, cause i think people would've found bloodstained items in 1.4 already if they were in.

if you meant exclusively for switch, i don't know why you'd think that, cause bloodstained is not a switch exclusive, it's on multiple platforms.

Edit: oof, didn't notice that this topic was a year old... man, this forum feels so lifeless, with such old topics still be on the first page.

@Loki do you know when switch and other consoles will see Journeys End?

I've merged your thread into an already existing thread asking about the 1.4 release for Switch.

I'm not Loki, but right now there is no release date or estimate for Switch and other consoles regarding the 1.4 update. There will be new news shown in future State of the Game Announcements when there is more information the Developers are ready to share.

Ok so im getting mixed inputs before people said october 20 2020 but covid hit so a setback is normal but nor the date is june 18 To the end of this year roughly Id Be Nice To Actually Know If We R Gonna Get Fun Content Or If We Arnt Also If Ur Game Crashes Think About Ur Storage Dont Overuse Your Storage Or Ye Crashes Become Normal Anyways Just Any Updates Would Be Nice @Aurora3500

Back
Top Bottom