tModLoader Qwerty's Bosses and Items

You might have already been alerted to it on your Discord server, but the Doppleganger is bugged. I can't even mouse over it in my inventory will instantly dying. I had to use a mod to open the inventory on death to even look at it. It had no modifier. I run with so many other mods, I don't know if there's an odd interaction happening. I checked the wiki and found this is only supposed to happen on reforging, since I noticed the Goblin Tinkerer died for seemingly no reason. I thought maybe the boss bag spawned it with a prefix, but it had none. Is this feature really worth it if it can bug like this? You're basically forced to deposit the item in a chest via Deposit All to get it out of your inventory without mousing over it.
This is the first time anyone has reported a bug like this. All I can think of is that it may be a potential mod conflict.

This is the first time anyone has reported a bug like this. All I can think of is that it may be a potential mod conflict.
Might take a bit, but I'll hopefully try to narrow down exactly what mod could be a conflict. It could even be a tMod 64 bit specific issue, since rather mods act unexpectedly with it.

Edit: Turns out W1K's Weapon Scaling is causing the conflict. Odd. I'll also let him know, perhaps you two can figure out why this is happening.

Last edited:
Reactions: W1K
Might take a bit, but I'll hopefully try to narrow down exactly what mod could be a conflict. It could even be a tMod 64 bit specific issue, since rather mods act unexpectedly with it.

Edit: Turns out W1K's Weapon Scaling is causing the conflict. Odd. I'll also let him know, perhaps you two can figure out why this is happening.
Just posting to mention this has alraedy been fixed.

For reference it was being caused by the snippet of code I use to identify items as weapons, as I made use of the reforge function to catch which items receive weapon prefixes. Mod was likely seeing my dummy reforges as an attempt at reforging the accessory itself.

So I downloaded your mod and tried it out and it was cool and all but ultimately I disabled it do to a heavy mod list, now when loading my character I have two "runes slots" that replace a set of accessories, why are those still there with the mod disabled?

So I downloaded your mod and tried it out and it was cool and all but ultimately I disabled it do to a heavy mod list, now when loading my character I have two "runes slots" that replace a set of accessories, why are those still there with the mod disabled?
If they're still usable accessories, then they're from a different mod
If you have two white blocks that say "item" as their sprites, then they were items from the mod and left those behind in their places

Last edited:
Well the obvious answer is "because they're not from this mod".

You probably have either Cobler Mod, or Runes of the Seven Sins (the runes without the rest of Cobler) installed and active.

Back
Top Bottom