IC A Tale of Two Countries (IC)

Phew, I nearly got into trouble, but there's no trouble I'm having now. So, I'll be trying to get in touch to Renatti then.

Verys then hugs Ink back. "Your attitude remind me of the Gallade I worked with. And let's be honest, I miss team NOVA too."

(He'll be trying to scavenge the field for any phones and any addressing measures. If magical - by teleporting, if by phone and he finds it, he does a call)

Assuming Flask finds a phone and uses it to call Renati, then he'd get this response.
<<Hello. Renati is currently not available, but I can answer any questions for him instead.>>

Last edited:
*After the hug, Ink looks outside. It’s pitch black.*
“It’s getting really late…we should probably go.”
*The hug has clearly helped Ink.*

Last edited:
(Gtg already)
Ink might briefly notice something that seems like a small (and strangely familiar) dragon quickly fly into the forest, holding a lantern.
(And with that, I have to go, see you guys in several hours!)

(I know who you’re intending this to be, but I forget his name…isn’t it like Cacao or something similar to that? I do remember that it’s the pacifist dragon Ink is friends with.)

Last edited:
“I found something called the Reaper, but I’m not sure if that has anything to do with mythology.”
(Figured you had to have a reason of Ink finding that.)

"Yep, there's some dragons that believe, that at their death they would be judged. They also can have the escapees chased if they ever think about escaping their fate." Verys gives a short explanation. "You die, you wake up in a grayscale limbo. And if you piss them off, expect the judge to be playfully cruel. No one knows who is the reaper or judge, as old sources were dated for 700 years ago and only mentioned a dragon."

“Interesting. I learned something very interesting from Elijah while he was here about his religion. In his world, there are different races, and each has a religion. He has a mix between his race, the Argonians, and his wife’s race, the Nords. He believes in Nord gods, but he also believes in a tree of knowledge called the Hist Tree. According to Argonian religious beliefs, when an Argonian dies, their soul goes into the Hist Tree, and when a newborn Argonian drinks sap from the Hist Tree, their ancestor’s soul goes into them, blessing them with the knowledge of the Hist Tree. Anyway, thought while we were on the topic, I might as well share that. For my religion, we too actually believe in a good afterlife and hell. Mostly because everyone knows there is a hell in my world, where tortured souls that are mostly made of tax collectors are. That’s where the Wall of Flesh does it’s duty to stop the world evils from becoming too powerful. Anyway, we believe that the system we get judged on is from -10 to 10. The higher the numbed, the better the afterlife. The lower the number, the worse the afterlife. And we believe the gods themselves judge you from afar over time. They don’t let one action bump you up or down, but instead look at your actions, your intentions, and the outcomes together. Anyway, just figured I could share those while we are on the topic if judgement.”

Back
Top Bottom