"Terraria is a ripoff of Minecraft" comebacks

They are one of the top toxic communities. They always try to thwart the Fortnite and Terraria players, what’s up with them?

Brih 99 percent of gaming communities are toxic
They are one of the top toxic communities. They always try to thwart the Fortnite and Terraria players, what’s up with them?
I see these types of short conversations a lot. Someone claims most communities are toxic, the other claims this one is up there in toxicity. When everyone says that about every community it’s pretty difficult to measure what community is more appalling.

I see these types of short conversations a lot. Someone claims most communities are toxic, the other claims this one is up there in toxicity. When everyone says that about every community it’s pretty difficult to measure what community is more appalling.
There's almost no way to figure out which community is the most appalling.
Because every community is the worst.

There's almost no way to figure out which community is the most appalling.
Because every community is the worst.
Not this one. Small communities are easier for the fanbase to handle because there won’t be major complains, toxic people raiding servers, and anything like that. The reason why communities like Minecraft and LOL are ‘toxic’ is because they are gigantic. A bigger game=more kids so toxicity will be attracted and dragged toward the specific fanbase.

Not this one. Small communities are easier for the fanbase to handle because there won’t be major complains, toxic people raiding servers, and anything like that. The reason why communities like Minecraft and LOL are ‘toxic’ is because they are gigantic. A bigger game=more kids so toxicity will be attracted and dragged toward the specific fanbase.
Then again, small fanbases can also result in it being hard for new players to join in, and sometimes, can be outright hostile to new players.
Is that not considered a "toxic" fanbase?

Then again, small fanbases can also result in it being hard for new players to join in, and sometimes, can be outright hostile to new players.
Is that not considered a "toxic" fanbase?
I mean, you are right too. I feel like the bigger fanbase is more toxic the small ones, because of the number of gamers playing. There is always a cause for a toxic fanbase;whether it be because of the dedicated influencers of the game or a huge amount of children into a community.

No, Sandstorm has a point. Every community has their low points, that includes this one. “Toxic” communities are not just defined by their large fanbases. Smaller fanbases can immediately jump on the defense if their favorite “gem” gets critiqued. Fanbases will vary in size but the individuals who are loud and whine remain the same. You can stand by your opinion, but I feel that trying to figure out what community has it worse is just...impossible.

No, Sandstorm has a point. Every community has their low points, that includes this one. “Toxic” communities are not just defined by their large fanbases. Smaller fanbases can immediately jump on the defense if their favorite “gem” gets critiqued. Fanbases will vary in size but the individuals who are loud and whine remain the same. You can stand by your opinion, but I feel that trying to figure out what community has it worse is just...impossible.
It might be like government corruption, whatever that was. It spreads and affects the fanbase, take a country like Venezuela. The government is corrupt and war had broken out all over the country. That’s off topic though. What I’m saying is that level of toxicity which is the corruption will increase if the fanbase(government) doesn’t do anything about it. There is always a starting point in toxicity; to prevent it the community has to do something. Eventually, it’s all the same thing.

i literally have and played at least 200 hours on both minecraft and terraria
both are really good :)
just realized that wasn't a comeback on the comeback thing so i'm gonna think of one now lol
"literally 0 people asked, like they're both different. why would you take time out of your day just to say something pointless"

Just show the nonbeliever this
jhslnabb5x751.png
or this
EZfcKycXkAIE1BD.jpg

"You're a ripoff of a participation certificate. So don't accuse an amazing game of being a ripoff because you one as well, you walnut-brained maniac."

*Casually dosent be toxic on the terraria forums* I do actual play Minecraft though. I like terraria slightly better but I still play both. I think that the hate between this communtiny and the minecraft community should stop. Both are very fun games, and people who prefer one over the other are just showing their opinions.

Back
Top Bottom