What Was The worst game You played

Yeah. The good games are games like Minecraft, or Terraria, or The Escapists 1/2, or FTL, or any other good game without a horribly toxic fan base and stolen designs and bad graphics.

fortnite has a rip off of jason voorhees and a rabbit raider which is lame like ralphie from a christmas story made armor for his bunny suit like a ugly painted hockey mask even jasons hockey mask was better than rabbit raiders
Yeah. The good games are games like Minecraft, or Terraria, or The Escapists 1/2, or FTL, or any other good game without a horribly toxic fan base and stolen designs and bad graphics.

Yeah, Fortnite cannot be simply blamed for P2W aspects as skins or emotes aren't needed for actual game progression.

I make this distinction by genre.
Action platformer: Rockman Z 4.
Racing: MarioKart 8. The SNES version comes second.
Puzzle: Art of balance.
Strategy RPG: Either Fire Emblem 4 or 10.
Fighting: Super Smash Brothers DX
Turn-Based RPG: Bravely Default
Building: Terraria

Games I cannot classify:
Breath of the Wild
Rune Factory 4
Xenoblade Chronicles X

This was a reply to HangeZoë's question.

Last edited:
as for halloween i used to play devlopers slendrina games they looked like a early playstation 1 or nintendo 64 game also granny sucked also was an inspration for the roblox game piggy

the first prototype for a game i am making with mobile controls
(the games good i just botched making the mobile controls so bad it ruined the phone test)
but i have learned and fixed* the issues

but if where talking about reliced games that crown would have to go to swords on the wii (i don't have a motion plus controller)

*put a waring in the tutorial about how god awful the mobile controls are and made a note to fix it before release

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom