Builds TerraMonolith's 1.4 Journey builds (vanilla Terraria, no mods)

Small tropical island (UP&DA in the thumbnail, as usual):

09.65 Tropical.png

09.66 Tropical RAW.png

Hello, you really good builder. But I can’t understand how you build this striped pillar on the right side. I understand that I need to use a hammer, but I still have gaps.
Thank you :D The "stripe" part is built like this: you start with a single column of brown-painted Rich Mahogany Fence, then you put a full, solid column of brown-painted Rich Mahogany blocks in front of the fence (no gaps between the blocks - solid continuous column). Then you hammer the first (lowest) block into bottom-left slope and the block above it into a top-right slope. Then you repeat with all of the others - one into bottom-left and one into top-right. There shouldn't be any gaps if you do it that way, but if there are - send me a screenshot and we will see how to fix the issue.

Thank you :D The "stripe" part is built like this: you start with a single column of brown-painted Rich Mahogany Fence, then you put a full, solid column of brown-painted Rich Mahogany blocks in front of the fence (no gaps between the blocks - solid continuous column). Then you hammer the first (lowest) block into bottom-left slope and the block above it into a top-right slope. Then you repeat with all of the others - one into bottom-left and one into top-right. There shouldn't be any gaps if you do it that way, but if there are - send me a screenshot and we will see how to fix the issue.
Thank you, now I understand how I can build this thing.

Back
Top Bottom