tModLoader TCR - TerrariaChatRelay

What does the `!info` do? It doesn't do anything when I type it in the Discord channel where the bot is assigned to send messages and read messages. Chats do work tho, but not that command.

Also, Announcement Boxes do not get replayed to Discord.

Last edited:
What does the `!info` do? It doesn't do anything when I type it in the Discord channel where the bot is assigned to send messages and read messages. Chats do work tho, but not that command.

Also, Announcement Boxes do not get replayed to Discord.
Hey! Are you still having issues with this command? Feel free to join the Discord and I can help you better there!

Can you add an option for "game events" and boss status messages to be separate from each other? Discord chat getting flooded with npc status messages when me and my friend are fighting bosses lel.

Terrari Chat is sending to Discord, but Discord Chat is not sending to Terraria. Also getting double chat without prefix of groups for TShock. Weird.

hello there! im currently trying to contact a youtuber "CKRec" or "corkarec", i did my hardest research, i checked name mc and ckrec had changed their name to "xNarnia" and i found you, please reply if you know anything with this ok?

Hi. The mod does not seem to work with the newest Terraria version. We tried to install it on a server and it did not work using tModLoader. I have attached the error file.

Attachments

• server.log
    46.5 KB · Views: 48
Back
Top Bottom