**REPORTED** [Xbox One] 1.4 Syncing Files Bug Thread (all new threads will be combined into here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep exact same problem I’ve been waiting on this screen for almost an hour
Sorry to hear that @RadoXRetroZ. However, the synching won't end no matter how long you wait. It's an issue that the dev team is working on. You should go back to the dashboard. I'm hearing from other players that if you start a new player on a new world you'll be able to play, So until a patch comes out you can play with a new character.

Ive totally deleted, reinstalled, restarted, everything i could think of, Its broken. Very upsetting. Been waiting since the inception of Terraria for this day, just to be rattled. Please fix immediately.

I sure do
Hey terraria you still working on that infinite synching files thing right?
Hi @Seàn I think I combined your two threads into one to keep things more organized. Thanks for your report, yes, the dev team is working on the synching issue. I'm hearing from other players that if you start a new player on a new world you'll be able to play, So until a patch comes out you can play with a new character. Thanks for your patience. :)

The issue is you can't get to a new character because of the syncing. I have tried doing everything from clearing all saved data to dashboarding you can't get anywhere

Ive totally deleted, reinstalled, restarted, everything i could think of, Its broken. Very upsetting. Been waiting since the inception of Terraria for this day, just to be rattled. Please fix immediately.
Hi @Killerbreath thanks for the report, the synching issue is being worked on. I'm hearing from other players that if you start a new player on a new world you'll be able to play, So until a patch comes out you can play with a new character.

Sorry to hear that @RadoXRetroZ. However, the synching won't end no matter how long you wait. It's an issue that the dev team is working on. You should go back to the dashboard. I'm hearing from other players that if you start a new player on a new world you'll be able to play, So until a patch comes out you can play with a new character.
This infinite syncing comes up before we get to the main menu, so we can't make new characters.

Sorry to hear that. The team is working on it. If I hear of any other workarounds, I’ll post here.
To follow up on this, as others have mentioned in this post.... I'm hearing from other players that if you start a new player on a new world you'll be able to play, So until a patch comes out you can play with a new character.

You can't get to a new character to play

To follow up on this, as others have mentioned in this post.... I'm hearing from other players that if you start a new player on a new world you'll be able to play, So until a patch comes out you can play with a new character.
Ok, i don't know what i did. Series X. I updated and started the game, made a new character(stupid B button kept messing me up) got in a new world, checked things out, save exited, and then went into an old world with an old character, no issues whatsoever. never even saw any syncing issues. Haven't tried my wifes account on her series S yet though.

I understand bugs happen and it’s not entirely the teams fault but for the amount of time it’s taken to publish this update I am very disappointed in this game breaking problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom