ask a slime anything!

just ask a fellow slime anything!
So I am playing on a MacBook Pro, and for some reason whenever I would load into my world on tmodloader my game would crash after a few seconds. Can anybody help me with a fix please? I have been trying to play for days now but I can't.

So I am playing on a MacBook Pro, and for some reason whenever I would load into my world on tmodloader my game would crash after a few seconds. Can anybody help me with a fix please? I have been trying to play for days now but I can't.
Make a thread about your issue, dont ask people stuff like this on their AMA's. ama's are meant for questions directed at the thread's owner, not stuff like what you asked. but you did join the tcf 15 minutes ago, so I didn't expect you to know that, but now you do!

Well you need to go up to the top of the page and click 'New Posts' just under Forums, which should be kind of highlighted, then when new posts loads up, look a little below where you clicked new posts where the title (New Posts) should be, then look to the right of the title and there should be a button to make a thread.
Hope you understand my instructions

Oh I’m sorry. How do I make a thread?

When creating a thread, please determine the most appropriate category for your thread, and post it there. In your case, it seems that the most appropriate category would be:
"Terraria on PC > Player-Created Game Enhancements > Client/Server Mods & Tools > General Mod Discussion"

At the top-right of the "General Mod Discussion" page, there is a botton entitled "Post Thread."
Pressing it will bring up the thread creation screen. On this screen there are three(3) text fields that must be filled out to create your thread. They are:

1. The thread prefix. I believe the prefix you should use would be "Mac," as you are using a Macbook.

2. The Thread Title. This is what your thread shall be named. Try to make it as descriptive as possible so that others will have a clear idea of your problem.

3. Original Post content. This is the text that shall be the first message of the thread. It should expand on what you have written in the thread title, as well as be where you should post any additional relevant information such as pictures.

I hope this information is of use to you in resolving your problem.

Back
Top Bottom