Single Thread RP Crisis Averted: Skyrim RolePlay

"I do not know, however right now I am alone. At the very least you may be able to use the skeletons of the dragons the dragonborn murdered in front of me."

The imperial grins evilly. But something seems...wrong...

A voice, barely audible, drifts into Iiznahviing's mind
"Keep that filthy necromancy away!"

Iiznahviing ignores the voice. He also seems slightly suspicious of the imperial, but decides to ignore that as well for now.
"I could take you to where they were killed, I believe their skeletons should still be there."

"...I see. Now, as your students are... Well, from what I have seen they still have much to learn, so why should I be afraid of one single imperial necromancer?"

"Because that time you spent outside, was used by us to decide that we will not owe alleigance to anyone. And well, we came up with a plan."
the other necros walk towards the imperial, but look at Iiznahviing the entire time.

"Then I have no reason to let you live any longer."
Iiznahviing starts backing out of the cave.
"Instead, I will simply leave you in this cave. Perhaps you can practice with each others corpses as you slowly starve."
Iiznahviing then uses Unrelenting Force on the top of the cave.

Iiznahviing exits the cave, before stopping and turning around to watch the entrance for any sign of the necromancers.

Iiznahviing decides not to respond, and instead just looks at the sky while waiting for the necromancer to either continue speaking, attack, or do something else.

"You are a fool if you believe a handful of skeletons could defeat a dovah."
Iiznahviing turns around to face the necromancer.

Back
Top Bottom