IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

“Oh :red:, we just lost our main starboard engine! You guys any good at fixing stuff?”
*Sheild jumps out of hyperspace*
”You guys alright?”

”Yeah, I’m fine”
“So am I, now I’m gonna go fix that engine”
“Here’s the... Oh wait, were near a planet anyway, lets land there“ <:red:, is Ankh after me again?> she wonders
*Sheild turns towards the planet and starts flying to it. In a matter of very scary minutes involving the temporary loss of another engine, they safely land in a docking bay in a small town on a very tropical, lush planet. Sheild scans the planet and figures out it’s name*
”This place is called Calyvokeg-34“
"I'll help fix the engine." (Jack puts his suit on and heads towards the engine room.)

“The air is breathable here Jack, and the engine is damaged from the outside anyways“
*Vortex limps out and sees the engine, or where the engine used to be… Now it’s a hole in the ship leading straight to the engine room. He limps back inside*
”Um Sheild? We got a problem. The engine is gone. We’re stuck”

*Sends a radio message to all electronics* "IM WARNING YOU ALL! A RARE GEM HAS BEEN LOST FROM ITS HOLDING SPOT! THE GEM PREVENTED A CREATURE THAT CAN SHIFT TERRAINS FROM ENTERING THE PLANET! IF YOU ARE GETTING THIS, THEN EVACUATE TO YOUR NEAREST MUSHROOM BIOME! I REPEAT RELOCATE TO A MUSHROOM BIOME-"

“The air is breathable here Jack, and the engine is damaged from the outside anyways“
*Vortex limps out and sees the engine, or where the engine used to be… Now it’s a hole in the ship leading straight to the engine room. He limps back inside*
”Um Sheild? We got a problem. The engine is gone. We’re stuck”
"Well then."
"I'm going to stay here since I doubt my magic will help."

“Yeah, I don’t know. Let’s go see if anyone will sell us an engine or repair my ship or something. I’ll go with Vortex and Mackenzie, Nebula can go with you two“ *She points to Jack and Morcant* “Oh, and the Gryphon can come with us

(Idk what to :red:ing do, everyone left and they are in space idk i cant just randomly appear there so i gotta like make my own arc ig)

Back
Top Bottom