Mobile Characters & Worlds disappeared!!!

Ibo

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
Galaxy S8
Mobile OS
Android 11
Wassup fellas, in a pinch here so basically I finished my second run about a month ago, this time with mage class instead of melee. Took a break from the game. 2 weeks later I noticed my phone storage filling up so I mass deleted files, which before hand I made sure to save my important data & files( terraria included with all the derivative data). Fast forward another 2 weeks, felt like playing the game again(first time opening the app in a month). EVERYTHING IS GONE, at first I thought my phone but trippin so I restarted it but the situation was still the same. Then I remembered what I did 2 weeks earlier, I went to my terraria file with all derivative data & files in there. Yet the file was empty, zero MB or GB of data. I searched for them in my storage yet nothing.

I need help I dont know if I accidentally delete them even though I made sure to save or I just cant find them or it might be something totally different. Help me out fellas, take care and peace.

Wassup fellas, in a pinch here so basically I finished my second run about a month ago, this time with mage class instead of melee. Took a break from the game. 2 weeks later I noticed my phone storage filling up so I mass deleted files, which before hand I made sure to save my important data & files( terraria included with all the derivative data). Fast forward another 2 weeks, felt like playing the game again(first time opening the app in a month). EVERYTHING IS GONE, at first I thought my phone but trippin so I restarted it but the situation was still the same. Then I remembered what I did 2 weeks earlier, I went to my terraria file with all derivative data & files in there. Yet the file was empty, zero MB or GB of data. I searched for them in my storage yet nothing.

I need help I dont know if I accidentally delete them even though I made sure to save or I just cant find them or it might be something totally different. Help me out fellas, take care and peace.
I think you did accidentally delete your data and files. Sorry, but there's no rescue to your characters and worlds.

Back
Top Bottom