Texture Pack Slim Terrarians & Monster Girls

Looks like this sweet texture pack is no longer a hidden gem. I've seen youtubers using this. Congrats @Zilem you earned this recognition from the community and devs due to your hard work. I look forward to what you have in store for the future. :D

Looks like this sweet texture pack is no longer a hidden gem. I've seen youtubers using this. Congrats @Zilem you earned this recognition from the community and devs due to your hard work. I look forward to what you have in store for the future. :D
Somewhat feels like it have been put in a Museum
;p

Oh you have?, I have not seen anything then the one that Dryad-Deer on the thumbnail (only) so i think I've missed them
<.<

and Thank you!
<3

Also here is some new things I've been making:
Add-on: Slim Chippy
"Slim Chippy"
Puts @ChippyGaming in Terraria as the Clothier (in my Slim Terrarian style)
^.~

with all new Dialogue when you talk with him
but also changes the name of the Clothier to "Chippy", still with a rare chance to be named "James" for True Enthusiasts!

"Resource Menu Guide"
Changed some icons and tooltips in the Resourcepack Menu
which hopefully should a'bit more informative about package Priority.

Last edited:
Somewhat feels like it have been put in a Museum
;p

Oh you have?, I have not seen anything then the one that Dryad-Deer on the thumbnail (only) so i think I've missed them
<.<

and Thank you!
<3

Also here is some new things I've been making:
Add-on: Slim Chippy
"Slim Chippy"
Puts @ChippyGaming in Terraria as the Clothier (in my Slim Terrarian style)
^.~

with all new Dialogue when you talk with him
but also changes the name of the Clothier to "Chippy", still with a rare chance to be named "James" for True Enthusiasts!

"Resource Menu Guide"
Changed some icons and tooltips in the Resourcepack Menu
which hopefully should a'bit more informative about package Priority.
Thank you!

Hi, first of all great resource pack, love how the armor fits and the more detailed sprites in some mobs, but I have been having an issue with the latest version, not sure if anyone else has had this happen too:

Turning on the texture pack game runs perfectly, but when trying to boot up next time game crashes to desktop, sometimes giving me an error but most of the times just straight crashing with no warning.
This leads to Steam integrity verification always finding 1 single corrupted (which Steam doesn't tell me which one it is, thank you Steam), fixing it then corrupts it immediately again when starting up.

This happens even with no other texture pack so I don't think it's a case of texture packs clashing.

Edit: Checked and last version I was using was 1.11.1, and worked fine.

Last edited:
Turning on the texture pack game runs perfectly, but when trying to boot up next time game crashes to desktop, sometimes giving me an error but most of the times just straight crashing with no warning.
This leads to Steam integrity verification always finding 1 single corrupted (which Steam doesn't tell me which one it is, thank you Steam), fixing it then corrupts it immediately again when starting up.

This happens even with no other texture pack so I don't think it's a case of texture packs clashing.

Edit: Checked and last version I was using was 1.11.1, and worked fine.
I have not been able replicate this Issue
<.<;

However i recall a pack by someone else (Don't recall who
:(
)
which had an issue Similar to this "Crashing on Terraria launch, without error report after Terraria just shut down, after a re-launched."
That Issue was due to few .png files of the pack were unreadable, due to data corruption

It is possible a few data-packages didn't arrive correctly doing the downloaded process of the .zip
which likely is the cause of the error/crash
<.<;

aside that i don't know...
@.@

I've Updated the Texturepacks for Terraria 1.4.3:
> Slim Terrarians & Monster Girl
> Slim Terrarians: Player
> Slim Terrarians: Townies
> Slim Chippy
> Female Townies

Both for Comparability-update to work correctly for Terraria 1.4.3
Emotes, Paintings/Trophies
and Slim variants of "Gentlemen" and "Firestarter" vanity items sets for the Player
wink.gif

They can be found with a "<- Updated" in the Download section.
If your Subscribed on steam they will update once you get online or are not playing a game for a moment.

Nice mod!
Was wondering if the 1.3.5 version is still available, since the legacy main pack download doesn't seem to be working. :bluslime:

Nice mod!
Was wondering if the 1.3.5 version is still available, since the legacy main pack download doesn't seem to be working. :bluslime:
I don't know why are you looking for a 1.3.5 Version?
TML now functions with the latest version of Terraria (not just 1.3.5 inside inside the Latest version)
At least on Steam
<.<

Click to Zoom!

The Legacy version were for TML's backport to Terraria 1.3.5.
if they are no longer working. maybe your TML is Actually probably only Supporting Terraria 1.4+ (1.4.3.6) now?
:/

But aside that i don't know what is up... if you did follow the instructions.

Nice mod!
It works for tModLoader [1.3-legacy], but you have to directly drop the files into your tModloader folder and save over the game assets. (Steam\steamapps\common\tModLoader\Content\Images) I'm still waiting on a few favorite mods to make their way to 1.4 before I update again.

I've Updated the Following Texturepacks for Terraria 1.4.4:
> Slim Terrarians & Monster Girls*
> Slim Terrarians: Monster Girls
> Slim Terrarians: Player*
> Slim Terrarians: Townies
> Dryad Deer

* This update Also rework the shoulder pads for the PLayer sprite's Armors:
Shoulder pad Rotating wih Directional-Arm attacks

I'll proceed to Update these for 1.4.4
^.~

> Slim Chippy
> Female Townies

Last edited:
I noticed something about this resource pack as I was trying out various popular ones. Some (not sure how many; I didn't do any extensive testing) costumes end up giving the player bad posture. It looks like your head is hung. I'm not sure if this is deliberate or if some sprites got misaligned, but I suspect that this would look better if the entire body was shifted one pixel to the right. It would put the feet in the same position as the vanilla feet.

20221127162719_1.jpg
20221127162753_1.jpg

I noticed something about this resource pack as I was trying out various popular ones. Some (not sure how many; I didn't do any extensive testing) costumes end up giving the player bad posture. It looks like your head is hung. I'm not sure if this is deliberate or if some sprites got misaligned, but I suspect that this would look better if the entire body was shifted one pixel to the right. It would put the feet in the same position as the vanilla feet.

View attachment 392697View attachment 392698
i remember zilem has a gif of exactly why this will not look good, assuming u actually mean 2 pixels as terraria's textures r actually 2x2 pixels per pixel. if u do actually mean 1 pixel, that would put it out of alignment with the pixel grid

i remember zilem has a gif of exactly why this will not look good, assuming u actually mean 2 pixels as terraria's textures r actually 2x2 pixels per pixel. if u do actually mean 1 pixel, that would put it out of alignment with the pixel grid
Here is a low effort, low quality example of what I mean. The head in the unedited image is too far ahead compared to the body, giving the impression of a stereotypical teenager with bad posture. What actually should be moved is the body, but this low effort example is just to show the head's position relative to the body.

Attachments

• 20221127162719_1.jpg
    20221127162719_1.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 45
Here is a low effort, low quality example of what I mean. The head in the unedited image is too far ahead compared to the body, giving the impression of a stereotypical teenager with bad posture. What actually should be moved is the body, but this low effort example is just to show the head's position relative to the body.
if you wanna do it there's nothing stopping u, but zilem already said she won't

Back
Top Bottom