OOC Random Journey in the Universe (OOC)

Got bored so I made a new character.
Character Name: Erik.

Character Gender: Male.

Character Age: 19.

Character Appearance: A slightly skinny man with blond frizzly hair and completely black eye's.

Character Species: Human.

Character Height: 5''8.

Character Weight: 147 lbs.

Character Personality: Erik acts confident and a bit too relaxed but takes his work seriously.

Character Equipment: two fancy daggers he stole from a noble family, and some armor he bought from a fellow thief, and some sunglasses he bought so people don't see his eyes.

Character Abilities:
Erik has faster movements speed and reaction times than most people and is unnaturally good at pickpocketing people,
he can also use magic on his knives to poison foes and also exploit said poison to harm people far more than a normal attack.

Character Backstory: A group of bandits took Erik and his sister from they're parents at a very young age, (Erik-5 and his sister-3) and they spent most of they're life working for the group that took them. Years later after raiding an ancient temple the bandits where examining the treasure and opened a cursed vase which released a dark mist which clouded the room in darkness killed everyone who breathed it in Erik was the only one able to survive.

Character Quirks: he likes thinking outside of the box to finish his job.

Character Flaws: Erik is terrible with groups and prefers working alone.

Extras/Trivia: Erik is the closest character I have (by a very large margin) to my inspiration Dragon Quest.

Last edited:
Got bored so I made a new character.
Character Name: Erik.

Character Gender: Male.

Character Age: 19.

Character Appearance: A slightly skinny man with blond frizzly hair and completely black eye's.

Character Species: Human.

Character Height: 5''8.

Character Weight: 147 lbs.

Character Personality: Erik acts confident and a bit too relaxed but takes his work seriously.

Character Equipment: two fancy daggers he stole from a noble family, and some armor he bought from a fellow thief, and some sunglasses he bought so people don't see his eyes.

Character Abilities:
Erik has faster movements speed and reaction times than most people and is unnaturally good at pickpocketing people,
he can also use magic on his knives to poison foes and also exploit said poison to harm people far more than a normal attack.

Character Backstory: A group of bandits took Erik and his sister from they're parents at a very young age, (Erik-5 and his sister-3) and they spent most of they're life working for the group that took them. Years later after raiding an ancient temple the bandits where examining the treasure and opened a cursed vase which released a dark mist which clouded the room in darkness killed everyone who breathed it in Erik was the only one able to survive.

Character Quirks: he likes thinking outside of the box to finish his job.

Character Flaws: Erik is terrible with groups and prefers working alone.

Extras/Trivia: Erik is the closest character I have (by a very large margin) to my inspiration Dragon Quest.
Accepted.

Hey, sorry I've been dead for the past couple of weeks. My schedule is all sorts of messed up right now, so I'll be on when I can, but that's not a whole lot. Anyways, I've been wanting to a little project for a while now of a RJITU X Ace Attorney crossover, so I was wondering if I could use some characters and events from the roleplay. I'll PM you all about specifics later. I'll start with a script and see about putting it in Objection.lol

Hey, sorry I've been dead for the past couple of weeks. My schedule is all sorts of messed up right now, so I'll be on when I can, but that's not a whole lot. Anyways, I've been wanting to a little project for a while now of a RJITU X Ace Attorney crossover, so I was wondering if I could use some characters and events from the roleplay. I'll PM you all about specifics later. I'll start with a script and see about putting it in Objection.lol
That could be interesting. I'm still not sure about Swaasnia ending up in it, but depending on the specifics that might be possible. All of my other characters would be fine though.

I mean, it probably won't be too much of a problem on my part unless there's a case involving anyone from the mech dragon crew.

sure
one other thing is for the judges, I would like to incorporate everones online Personas as a sort of jury system if that is alight with you all.
I'm not sure how that would work but okay

It's, uh, been a while since I reminded people about the wiki, hasn't it?
I don't have a list of pages to make anymore, so I'll just give the link and tell people to check the character category page to see which characters are there already and add any that aren't.

It's, uh, been a while since I reminded people about the wiki, hasn't it?
I don't have a list of pages to make anymore, so I'll just give the link and tell people to check the character category page to see which characters are there already and add any that aren't.
Vileon isn't there

Back
Top Bottom