What Is The Worst Youtuber

To Me Its ImJayStation Jester And Imgibbster and ElisoCray AldosWorld N&A Productions And Ruby Rube Durv And Every 3AM Challange Youtuber And Kids Cartoon Channels And Awful Kids Toy Channels And More

doritos reaction is a bad youtuber he did a the emoji movie at 3am happy meal video if you see later in the video youll see a kid with a emoji pillow Even My Dumb 2017 11 Year old self Thought These Videos Were Real As I learned From someone who commented on my comment thinking gene the emoji was real backthen He said it was fake as i learned it was fake as my self advanced to the point we Don't Need 3AM Videos Anymore That YouTube Is So SOOOO Flooded With Them That I Hate These 3AM Videos Now As Of 2021

Morgz is the worst channel to surface onto the face of YouTube
I mean goddamn, I've seen some :red:ty content but that stuff?

Morgz is the worst channel to surface onto the face of YouTube
I mean goddamn, I've seen some :red:ty content but that stuff?
He got better at least. You can see Morgz's new videos, they're not clickbait anymore and he even knew how cringe he was and stopped.
Unfortunately, not many cringe-tubers do that. I especially hate the people who bring sensitive topics and simply chase clout by doing the unthinkable. An example of clout chasing is ImJayStation, who uses deceased people as 3AM pranks.
So are the people who purposely insult everyone and nose into topic they shouldn't be in. An example of being an incredibly offensive Youtuber is That Vegan Teacher. She offends every single thing she sees just to prove her idiotic vegan point. You can spread veganism without the need of being offensive.

He got better at least. You can see Morgz's new videos, they're not clickbait anymore and he even knew how cringe he was and stopped.
Unfortunately, not many cringe-tubers do that. I especially hate the people who bring sensitive topics and simply chase clout by doing the unthinkable. An example of clout chasing is ImJayStation, who uses deceased people as 3AM pranks.
So are the people who purposely insult everyone and nose into topic they shouldn't be in. An example of being an incredibly offensive Youtuber is That Vegan Teacher. She offends every single thing she sees just to prove her idiotic vegan point. You can spread veganism without the need of being offensive.
Oh
At least he got better
But still his content was god awful from what I can remember

Lisa Gaming Roblox Is An Example Of a Lying Mean Girl Who's a Clown And a Troll For Example She Deleted Houses In Bloxburg And Got Banned From it She Could Be a Boy Whos Pretending To Be a Girl By Using Pics Of Nicki Minaj And Lying And Using Alts That Claim To Be Her Friends.

There was a scuba diving YouTuber I saw (I forgot the name) that would just go thru beaches with a metal detector.
The thing is, he was obviously fake, because he apparently was finding a ton of rings “worth over thousands of dollars” and would basically do things anyone could do that got him like 10k in four hours
He also had other fake things as well.
This dude is ridiculous because he get millions of views in his videos

I hate the people who make those weird Minecraft Monster School videos. The original ones made by Willcraft where great. But then people used his idea to make money by throwing in anything popluar and dead memes and now it barely has anything to do with Minecraft and the animation is horrible.
and those stupid "story of the first minecraft ect."

I know that this is gonna spark some hate, but…
Dream, he cheated on the world record
Honestly, anyone on the Dream Team is stupid, except Fundy. His videos are hilarious
Honestly, SB737 is pretty bad as well, he copied off of JakeEyes

Back
Top Bottom