Drawings & Paintings Some scribblings

ozzcln

Terrarian
Hello everyone. I'll be straight forward with this: I primarily do sketches of just whatever strikes me though they usually end up being from requests. It generally takes awhile to actually do them as I have to want to do that particular sketch. I use pencils about 95% and the other 5% charcoal or Photoshop. Anyway I happen to be "blessed" with bipolar and this, along with gaming, give me peace. So um yeah hope ya'll can enjoy my randomness.

So this is a SMT style Anubis that if I remember right I brightened up in Photoshop after I scanned it.

Attachments

• AnubisSMT.jpg
    AnubisSMT.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 91
Cause when you're bipolar you never really know who is gonna drive the bus Eeyore or Tigger. I apologize for the lines, my scanner I've had since 2000 may finally be giving it up lol.

Attachments

• bipolars faces2.jpg
    bipolars faces2.jpg
    291.1 KB · Views: 86
I apologize for the multi picture post if not allowed but at least they're all the same picture. Most of my art is for my boys or my nephews so, when I remember, I try and get progression scans or at the very least the finished uncolored sketch. I do this because I like to see how the picture evolves mostly but the uncolored scan is because they love coloring pages. So I try to show those scans as well when I post my scribbles that way if someone should see something I've done and have kids that are fans of that character BAM free coloring page lol. Anywho this is a Batman I did for one of my nephews. Also if the black looks off for a colored pencil that's because I randomly decided to play with my charcoal that day.

Attachments

• Batman rough sketch mach 2.jpg
    Batman rough sketch mach 2.jpg
    519.1 KB · Views: 58
  • Batman sketch sharpened.jpg
    Batman sketch sharpened.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 57
  • Batman rough sketch progression uno.jpg
    Batman rough sketch progression uno.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 75
  • Batman.jpg
    Batman.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 74
This one is from a game that doesn't get enough love I feel: Valkyrie Profile. Some progression and the finished version of Lenneth.

Attachments

• Lenneth start progression3.JPG
    Lenneth start progression3.JPG
    320.7 KB · Views: 50
  • Lenneth-Valkyrie.jpg
    Lenneth-Valkyrie.jpg
    368.1 KB · Views: 69
  • Lenneth start progression2.JPG
    Lenneth start progression2.JPG
    316.2 KB · Views: 49
  • Lenneth start progression.JPG
    Lenneth start progression.JPG
    308.4 KB · Views: 63
A version of FF VI's Mog I dubbed dirty Mog because I like to think he was constantly failing Dance.

Attachments

• Dirty-Mog-scan-2.jpg
    Dirty-Mog-scan-2.jpg
    851.4 KB · Views: 70
So this one is also from FF VI, Kefka because he is probably the most actually evil villain from any game lol. Sorry for the posting gap as I spent too long farming items on my main. So I decided I'd try Journey mode and yeah got sidetracked/derailed.

Attachments

• Kefka God Form.jpg
    Kefka God Form.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 61
So this one is also from FF VI, Kefka because he is probably the most actually evil villain from any game lol. Sorry for the posting gap as I spent too long farming items on my main. So I decided I'd try Journey mode and yeah got sidetracked/derailed.

Hey there! Would you happen to be open for requests? I'm currently writing a novel and in doing so I'm doing a lot of world-building. I've created a species of fish called nadessi, and I'd like to have a concept art of their species drawn. I'd simply like the drawing to consist of 2 fish, one adolescent and one adult, maybe some saltwater river style vegetation as well. Have no fear, your art will NOT be used in the book, I'm simply interested in your art styles interpretation for reference only.

Would this interest you? If so I can provide further details on the biology of said species. If you'd like to decline because this seems sketchy, I'd understand.

Ancient relic of my high school scribbles. One of my favorite "pep talk" doodles .
Hey there! Would you happen to be open for requests? I'm currently writing a novel and in doing so I'm doing a lot of world-building. I've created a species of fish called nadessi, and I'd like to have a concept art of their species drawn. I'd simply like the drawing to consist of 2 fish, one adolescent and one adult, maybe some saltwater river style vegetation as well. Have no fear, your art will NOT be used in the book, I'm simply interested in your art styles interpretation for reference only.

Would this interest you? If so I can provide further details on the biology of said species. If you'd like to decline because this seems sketchy, I'd understand.
Yeah I don't mind, however I only sketch when I just want to because when I try to force it fights the whole time. I either hate it but try to salvage or trash lol. I mostly do it because it gives me peace so timely pieces are rare. That being said I don't mind and use it for what you need. I just ask to be credited and can't recall ever charging for any piece. That's never been a reason for me because that little bit of peace is so much more valuable to me.

Attachments

• nevergiveup.jpg
    nevergiveup.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 57
So I did this one somewhere in the neighborhood of 18-19 years ago and it ended up being the last until about 2 years ago when I picked up the scribbling again.

Attachments

• phoenix2.jpg
    phoenix2.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 44
So one nephew requested Moon Lord, so here it is along with the "coloring page" as well. My other nephew asked for Destroyer and Empress of Light so hopefully I'll get those up soon.

Attachments

• moon lord sketch.jpg
    moon lord sketch.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 58
  • MoonLord.jpg
    MoonLord.jpg
    6.3 MB · Views: 54
First I have to say I messed up all over the place and I don't approve. However it was a request for my nephew and he caught eye of it before it got trashed. I have to point out the white on her wings is actually green but the scanner didn't pick up any. I know I didn't scan before shading because I always work from light to dark. Also there would have been more Destroyer but I quickly got tired of drawing his sections so, uh..yeah I cheated some lol. Anywho coloring page included :D

Attachments

• Empress-of-light-sketch.jpg
    Empress-of-light-sketch.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 51
  • Empress-of-light-w-destroye.jpg
    Empress-of-light-w-destroye.jpg
    523 KB · Views: 53
Back
Top Bottom